Saturday, September 5, 2026

A NEW CREATION=IN GOD

 










A NEW CREATION IN GOD


Sometimes life is DIFFICULT

Our plans are thrown

A CURVEBALL 


And we tend to FORGET

That these bad experiences

Will NOT last forever


I know sometimes-I

Wake up-and I do not feel well

And I EXPERIENCE 

A bad day


Then I REMIND MYSELF=tomorrow

Will NOT necessarily

BE the same as today=I may

Feel BETTER=and probably will


“Who led his people

THROUGH the wilderness


For his mercy

ENDURES FOREVER”                                                                                         Psalm 136:16


Illnesses do pass

Things are changed

Losses are TRANSFORMED

Into opportunity


RELATIONSHIPS BECOME RESTORED

We COME to see

Grief can give birth

To COMPASSION


We become a NEW CREATION

IN GOD=we BEGIN AGAIN


“Let all CREATION

REJOICE before the Lord

For he comes


To judge the earth

He will JUDGE the world

In RIGHTEOUSNESS


And the peoples

In his FAITHFULNESS”                                                                                       Psalm 96:13


“Therefore-if anyone-

Is in Christ


The NEW CREATION has come

The old has gone

The NEW is HERE”                                                                                          2 Corinthians 5:17


We are NEW CREATIONS

In-GOD-new CREATIONS

In Christ


There is HOPE

For new beginnings

TOMORROW is another day


OUR GOD

Is NOT a security blanket

But a LOVING PRESENCE

Along the way

Along the PATH

Of life


“SHOW me your ways

O Lord

TEACH me your paths”                                                                                 Psalm 25:4


“In ALL your ways

Submit to him

And he will

MAKE your paths STRAIGHT”                                                                     Proverbs 3:6


ALL things old

DO become NEW AGAIN


You ARE a NEW CREATION

In God=and you have NEW BEGINNINGS

And new HOPE


FOREVER in the Lord


In the name of Jesus OUR LORD

And his MOST LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

8-18-17  and 9-05-2026



Ps         INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek


No comments:

Post a Comment