Sunday, September 29, 2024

MY MVF CHERYL=FOREVER MY MOST VALUABLE FRIEND

 

 

 

 

                                                            

 

MY MVF=CHERYL=Forever my best=and MOST

VALUABLE FRIEND

 

I have been TOUCHED=by many people=and I have many

Many FRIENDS=But I have ONLY ONE FRIEND=that I call

MY MVF=MOST VALUABLE FOREVER FRIEND=that friend

Is Cheryl Karasneh=who has forever TOUCHED MY HEART

My MVF=MY MOST VALUABLE FRIEND!

 

“Consider the ravens=They do not sow or reap=They have

No storeroom or barn=Yet God feeds them=And how

MUCH MORE VALUABLE=You are than birds”                                                                        Luke 12:24

 

I NEVER want to SAY GOODBYE=to any of my friends=but I

Particularly Don’t want to say GOODBYE+to you MY MVF=

Cheryl=so I will just say SO LONG

 

You are LOYAL=You are KIND=You are LOVING=you are

FOREVER IN MY HEART=so SO LONG=my dear friend of VALUE=

My dear TREASURED FRIEND=MY MVY=forever my best=and my

MOST VALUABLE FRIEND=My MVF=Cheryl

 

“When he found one=OF GREAT VALUE=He went away=and sold

Everything he had=and bought it”                                                                                                         Matthew 13:46

 

“He regarded disgrace=for the SAKE of Christ=OF GREATER VALUE=

Than the treasures of Egypt=Because he was looking ahead to his

Reward”                                                                                                                                                              Hebrews 11:26

 

So SO LONG MY MVF=Cheryl Karasneh=my best and MOST
VALUABLE FRIEND=So long=I will NEVER say goodbye=So long

UNTIL we meet again=IN Sarasota=in Pittsburgh=or in South Floria

 

I LOVE YOU=with that same love=as our Holy Father God=as Jesus=

You are my forever friend=my dear treasured friend=Because of

Your love=Your kindness=and your friendship=You have given me

OVER the years=MY MVF=most valued friend

 

“A FRIEND=loves at all times=and a brother or SISTER=is born

For a time of adversity”                                                                                                                              Proverbs 17:17

 

I love you Cheryl=MY MOST VALUABLE FRIEND=Until we

Meet again==In the name =of Jesus Christ=and our FOREVER LOVING=forever

Living=Our forever friend=Our Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-23-2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment