Friday, August 21, 2026

DRY BONES=BUT THE WORD OF GOD=BRINGS LIFE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRY BONES=BUT THE WORD OF GOD=

BRINGS LIFE!

 

TODAY=We have a COUPLE of great LINES=From the PROPHET Ezekiel!=I REMEMBER

Them well=From my BIBLE STUDY DAYS=With my dear friend Cheryl=What says DONE=

Better than a Bunch of DRY OLD  BONES=”Then he said to me’=’Prophesy to these bones’=

‘DRY BONES=Hear the WORD of the LORD’”                                                                                         Ezekiel 37:4

In Hebrew=Hear means=To not just perceive=BUT ATTEND

 

The Lord OUR GOD=Of Heaven and ABOVE=is telling the PEOPLE of Ezekiel’s day=TO ATTEND

To and to=Hear the WORD OF GOD=For the Hebrew people=had ABANDONED=the WORD OF

God=But God did NOT ABANDON THEM=and he does NOT abandon us=in today’s world=

DRY BONES=People of Israel=and all of us TODAY=IN 21st century AMERICA=NEED to read and

HEAR=The WORD OF GOD=all over again

“He humbled you=Causing you to hunger=and THEN feeding you with manna=Which neither you=

Nor your ancestors had known=To TEACH you=that man does NOT LIVE=on  bread alone=But on

EVERY WORD=that comes from=the mouth=Of the LORD”                                            Deuteronomy 8:3

“LET ME LIVE=That I may praise you=and may your laws sustain me”                      Psalm 119:175

“The LORD asked me’=’Son of man=Can these BONES LIVE?’”                                    Ezekiel 37:3=

YES THEY CAN=They can have LIFE=If they are=LIVING on the WORD OF GOD!=The Word of GOD=BRINGS LIFE!

 

How are you FEELING TODAY?=My Sisters and my Brothers=Maybe losing HOPE=Maybe feeling

LOST and abandoned=Like a discarded=DRIED  UP old bones?=WE do not have to feel that way!=

ALL is not LOST!=Pick up your bible=READ the WORD of God=THE WORD OF LIFE!=and BRING=

YOUR dried up old bones=BACK TO LIFE!=”The Lord GOD=Made all kinds of trees=Grow out of

The ground=--------Trees that were pleasing to the eye=and GOOD for food=IN the middle of=

The garden=Were the TREE OF LIFE=and the tree of the Knowledge=

Of good and evil”                                                                                                                                                 Genesis  2:9

“Therefore I tell you=Do not worry about YOUR LIFE=What you will eat or drink=Or about  your

Body=What you will wear=IS NOT LIFE MORE=than food=and the body

More than clothes?’                                                                                                                                        Matthew 6:25

“In him=WAS LIFE=and that LIFE=was the LIGHT of=ALL MANKIND”                                     John 1:4

 

HEAR the WORD of God=of Jesus=My dear BROTHERS and SISTERS=I read the WORD OF God=

And His Son Jesus DAILY=My Brothers and Sisters==The WORD of God=brings our DRY BONES=

Back to LIFE=The Word of God=Is transformative=IT BRINGS LIFE!

“I will put MY SPIRIT=In you=and you will LIVE=and I will settle you=In your own land=Then you

Will KNOW=That I the Lord=have spoken=and I have done it=Declares  the LORD”         Ezekiel 37:14

“Simon Peter answered him’=’Lord to whom shall we go?=You have the WORDS of=

ETERNAL LIFE’”                                                                                                                                                 John 6:68

 

 

Dear Lord and Holy Father God=We PRAY to you today=To OPEN OUR HEARTS=and our minds=

And to Let=THE WORDS OF LIFE=Penetrate us=Please make OUR DRY BONES=Alive with YOUR

LIFE AGAIN=”Heaven and earth will pass away=BUT MY WORDS=

Will Never pass away”                                                                                                                                  Matthew 24:35

DRY BONES=Come Alive=With the WORDS OF LIFE=From our Dear Jesus=and our

EVER LIVING=EVER LOVING=FOREVER FAITHFUL=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

8-19-2026

 

Ps        INSPIRED=By an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sarah Christmeyer

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment