Wednesday, July 3, 2024

BUILD ON THE ROCK=OF THE LORD

 

 

 

 

BUILD ON THE ROCK!=

(Of our LORD’S LOVE)

 

 

I am going to=THE BEACH=next week=for

A week=with MY FAMILY and extended family=

We have a HOUSE=and I can only HOPE=it has

A SECURE FOUNDATION of rock=but

 

More than that-more important than that=is

WHAT we are BUILDING our lives on=I HOPE

That that is ROCK too=the ROCK of Jesus’ words=

And teachings=”Everyone=who listens to= these

WORDS OF MINE=and acts on them=will be like a wise

Man=who built his HOUSE ON ROCK”                                                                                      Matthew 7:24

 

What are you BUILDING YOUR LIFE upon?=I hope

It is THE WORDS and teachings=of the Holy Father God

And Jesus Christ=the old and NEW TESTAMENTS=of

THE BIBLE=on the Holy Father God’s love=BUILT ON

THE ROCK=of our Lord’s love

 

“And I tell you=that you are Peter=and ON THIS ROCK=

I will BUILD my church”                                                                                                                       Matthew 16:18

 

“Unless the Lord=BUILDS THE HOUSE=the builders

Labor in vain”                                                                                                                                       Psalm 127:1

 

“We all possess knowledge=but knowledge puffs up=

WHILE LOVE BUILDS UP”                                                                                                                  1 Corinthians 8:1

 

A house=NEVER knows=what weather is coming=wind=

Rain=hurricanes=storms=tornados=It MUST be

PREPARED for anything=and the SAME is true=for

 

ALL of us human beings=We must=BUILD ON ROCK=we

Must build=ON THE WORDS=of our Holy Father God=and

ON the LOVE=of our Lord Jesus Christ=to NEGOTIATE the challenges

Of this life=and take on=what we MUST

 

“The Lord=IS MY ROCK=my fortress and my deliverer=my God

IS MY ROCK=in whom I take refuge=my shield=and the horn

Of my salvation=my stronghold”                                                                                                 Psalm 18:2

 

“He lifted me=out of the slimy pit=OUT of the mud=

And mire=he set my FEET ON ROCK=and gave me a-

Firm place to stand”                                                                                                                                 Psalm 40:2

 

“They all ate=the same spiritual food=and drank the

Same spiritual drink=for they drank from=THE SPIRITUAL ROCK=

That accompanied them=AND THAT ROCK=was Christ”                                                1 Corinthians 10:3-4

 

We must BUILD our lives=on a STRONG foundation=that is

EVERLASTING and ever living=like the LOVE and words of=the

HOLY FATHER God=and Jesus Christ=BUILD YOUR HOUSE=on

The Rock=of our God’s and Jesus’ love=the WORD of God

Lasts FOREVER

 

“Heaven and earth=will pass away=BUT MY WORDS=will

Never pass away”                                                                                                                                Matthew 24:35

 

ONLY=God’s and Jesus’=LOVE=words=and grace=STAND

The TEST OF TIME=so build your LIFE(your house)=ON THE ROCK

Of our God’s and Jesus’ LOVE

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=OF OUR EVER LOVING=ever living=

Ever EXISTING=GOD’S WORDS OF LIFE!

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-27-2024

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment