Thursday, July 4, 2024

OUR ULTIMATE SOURCE OF HELP!

 

 

 

 

HAPPY 4th=EVERYBODY=LAST POEM FOR AWHILE=

LOVE YOU ALL!   (ABOUT ten days)

 

 

OUR/MY=ULTIMATE SOURCE=OF HELP

 

EVERY WRITER KNOWS=that they should

CREDIT THEIR SORCE=when they get an IDEA                                                                                                                

From somebody=and as MANY of you know=

 

I CREDIT=LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=for many of

MY IDEAS=but I have to tell you=MOST of my thoughts

And ideas=and attitudes=come from

 

What the HOLY SPIRIT=has laid on my heart=from

Our Holy Father God=and Jesus=They INSPIRE ME=

They love me and you=and THEIR SPIRIT=keeps us

Going=MY/OUR ULTIMATE SOURCE=of what I write=

Comes from=THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!

 

“It was I=who brought you up=from the land of Egypt=

And who led you=THROUGH the desert=for forty years…….”                                                       Amos 2:10

 

I can stay POSITIVE=because I know my God=MY Jesus

WON the battle of SPIRITS=and in the end=will win again

 

I can stay positive=Because OUR HOLY FATHER GOD=and

Jesus his Son=overcame everything=they are OUR/MY

SOURCE OF HELP=and love=for my LIFE

 

“And I tell you=That you are Peter=and on this rock=I

Will build my church=and the gates of Hades=will NOT OVERCOME

IT”                                                                                                                                                                     Matthew 16:18

 

“I have told you these things=so that in me you=will

Have peace=In this world=you will have trouble=BUT TAKE HEART!=

I have=OVERCOME the world”                                                                                                          John 16:33

 

“…….for everyone born of God=OVERCOMES THE WORLD=

This is the victory=that has=OVERCOME the world=even our faith”                                    1 John 5:4

 

My source=OUR/MY ULTIMATE SOURCE=comes from The

Holy father God=and Jesus=when

 

They come THROUGH for us=they REMOVE a problem=or

They heal us=and CREATE A MIRACLE=and like the PRODIGAL SON=

We can go home again=to THE HOLY FATHER GOD=and our brother

Jesus Christ=and CELEBRATE with them=for they are MY/OUR

ULTIMATE SOURCE=of goodness=in this world=they are the REASON

For our HOPE

 

“But in your hearts=Revere Christ as Lord=Always be prepared to=

Give an answer=to everyone who asks you=TO GIVE THE REASON=for

The HOPE=that you have”                                                                                                                      1 Peter 3:15

 

CELEBRATE=with your God today=and his holy Son=Jesus Christ=they

Are the REASON=for it all=they are ULTIMATE SOURCE=of HOPE and help

In this world=THE HOLY SPIRIT OF God=of our Father and HIS SON=

Carries us=through IT ALL!

 

“CARRY each other’s burdens=and in this way=you will

Fulfill=the law of Christ”                                                                                                                        Galatians 6:2

 

And so brothers and sisters=WHATEVER you are facing=

DON’T EVER GIVE UP=Jesus didn’t=OUR Holy Father God won’t

 

And they are=OUR/MY ULTIMATE SOURCE=of hope and help

In this world=In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our

EVER LIVING AND LOVING=full of HOPE=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-30-2024

 

 

Ps       INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Kristin Armstrong

 

No comments:

Post a Comment