Friday, July 24, 2026

HOPE IS=THE HEART OF GOD

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOPE IS=THE HEART OF GOD!

 

Our Holy Father God=and his Son

Jesus Christ=have a SPECIALTY and

They specialize IN HOPE

 

That is WHY Jesus came=to

A HURTING WORLD=over 2,000 years ago

I BELIEVE=our Holy Father God=will send

Jesus again=IF not himself=in these troubled times

That we live in

HOPE IS=THE HEART OF GOD!

 

“Even though=I walk

IN the dark valley=I fear no evil

FOR YOU=are at my side”                                                                                                                Psalm 23:4

 

The readings today=are

FULL of comfort=full of HOPE=and emphasizes

GOD’S LOVING CARE=for all of us

 

The above SCRIPTURE=is often read

At funerals=and it is because=it emphasizes

THAT OUR LOVED ONE=is still ALIVE

With the Holy Father God=and Jesus=on

The other side=Our God

SPECIALIZING in giving HOPE

To all of us

 

“Though they slay me=YET WILL I HOPE

In him=I will surely=defend my ways=to his face”                                                           Job 13:15

 

“Why my soul=are you downcast?=why

So disturbed within me?

 

Put YOUR HOPE=in God

For I will yet praise him=my Savior

And my God”                                                                                                                    Psalm 42:5

 

“But those=WHO HOPE=in the Lord

Will renew their strength

 

They will soar on wings=like eagles

They will run=and not grow weary

They will walk=and not be faint”                                                                                  Isain 40:31

 

As BAD as things are=in this world

I believe=that there STILL IS HOPE

 

For we worship=a LOVING GOD

We worship a HOPEFUL GOD=EVERYTIME

It looks like=we have reached the end

Our Holy Father God=and Jesus

GAVE us a way out

 

He will do it again=for I believe

That our HOPE=rests in God=and

HOPE IS=THE HEART OF GOD!

 

“Not only so=but we also

Glory in our sufferings=because we know

 

That suffering produces=perseverance=and

Perseverance=character=and character=HOPE

And HOPE

 

Does not=put us to shame=because God’s love

Has been poured out=into our hearts

Through the Holy Spirit=who has been

Given to us”                                                                                                                           Romans 5:3-5

 

“WE HAVE THIS HOPE=as an

Anchor=for the soul=firm and secure

It enters the inner sanctuary=behind the curtain”                                                                    Hebrews 6:19

 

Even before Jesus=WE NEEDED GOD

And God=PROVIDED=for his people

 

Our God and our Jesus=are MOVED with pity

For us=and all of our sufferings=God and Jesus

Came into the world

 

To heal=to feed=and to WIPE AWAY

Our tears=destroy death

Jesus was=PERFECT in his love

And his living=he destroyed death

KEEP THE FAITH!=KEEP THE HOPE!

Our God=is coming again=Our

God is HOPE=and HOPE IS

THE HEART OF GOD!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our forever living=forever loving

FOREVER HOPEFUL=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

11-11-2023 and 7-24-2026

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Karala Manternach

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment