Sunday, September 13, 2026

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU!=Never give up=NEVER GIVE IN!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!

(Never Give UP=Never GIVE IN)!

 

I was TOLD=By my previous surgeon=That I could NOT make it=Through another Surgery=

That is WHY=When I had ANOTHER INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION=In May=I thought it=

Might BE the end!

 

But My  Savior=The SON of God=and the HOLY Father=had it all UNDER CONTROL=and I was

CALLING UPON them=”And surely=I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!=To the very end of=

The AGE”                                                                                                                                                             Matthew 28:20

I was=PRAYING THE MIRACLE PRAYER=That my FRIEND Diane=Gave to me=and it had

THIS PICTURE=Of Jesus on the front=I had some doubt=and I was PRAYING this Prayer=

Continuously to Jesus and The Holy Father God!!=I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!=NEVER give up=

Never give in!=When you are CONNECTED  to the Father and the SON=You always

HAVE HOPE!

 

“I keep my eyes=ALWAYS on the LORD=With him=at my right hand=I will NOT

Be shaken”                                                                                                                                                              Psalm 16:8

“It ALWAYS protects=ALWAYS trusts=ALWAYS HOPES=Always perseveres=LOVE never

Fails”                                                                                                                                                          1 Corinthians 13:7-8

“Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS!= I will say it again=REJOICE!”                                                    Philippians 4:4

Despite having GREAT FAITH=In the Lord=ant the FATHER GOD=My Family and My friends=I

Had my DOUBTS=I very well THOUGHT=This could be the end!=Maybe the LORD=was Calling

Me home=So I BEGAN=to say=ALL of the Prayers Jesus was saying at the end

 

“Going a little farther=He fell=with his FACE to the ground=and Prayed=’MY FATHER=If it is

Possible=May this cup=BE Taken from me=Yet NOT as I will=But as you will’”           Matthew 26:39

“Jesus called out in a loud voice=’Father into your hands=I commit my Spirit’=When he had

Said this=He breathed his last”                                                                                                        Luke 23:46

“When he had=Received the drink=Jesus said=’It is Finished’=With that he bowed his head=

And gave up=HIS SPIRIT”                                                                                                                         John 19:30

He died=Jesus did=Only to RESURRECT=and PROVE that the Father and the Son=Have the POWER=Over life and death

 

After a very serious surgery=20 days in the HOSPITAL=LIFE goes on for me=Because of the FATHER

God and Jesus=I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS=Never give up!=NEVER GIVE IN!=The LOVE of the Father

And the SON=Control life and death=There is ALWAYS HOPE!=If not in this world=For the Next=Our

God is a God of=LIFE AND LOVE=NEVER GIVE UP!=Never Give in!

“NOW CHOOSE LIFE=So that you and your children may LIVE=and that you may LOVE=The LORD

Your God……..”                                                                                                                                       Deuteronomy 30:19

“LET ME LIVE=that  I may praise you=and may your laws SUSTAIN ME”                       Psalm 119:175

“Whoever dose not take up their cross=And follow me=Is not worthy of me=Whoever finds

Their LIFE will lose it=and whoever loses THEIR LIFE=for my sake==Will find it”      Matthew 10:38-39

 

THE MIRACLE of LIFE AND LOVE=Belong to THE FATHER and To Jesus alone=and their WORDS=

Are with us ALWAYS too!=”Heaven and earth=Will pass away=BUT MY WORDS=Will NEVER

Pass away”                                                                                                                                                        Matthew 24:35

My dear Brothers and MY Sisters=Jesus LIVES in You and in me=NEVER give Up=Never

Give In=”I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS”                                                                                                Matthew 28:20

 

In Jesus’ name=and in THE NAME=Of our FOREVER LIVING=FOREVER LOVING!=

ALWAYS with You=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-11-2026

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment