Saturday, September 12, 2026

THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST=Changes Our Hearts=Changes OUR MINDS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST=Changes=Our Hearts=

Changes Our Minds!

 

THE GOSPEL of Christ=has LIVED for 2,000 years=and will LOVE FOREVER=It has a

TRACK RECORD=That CHANGES Hearts=That Changes Minds=NEVER FORGET IT!=

His MESSAGE of LOVE will always LIVE=but while we are AT it=as AMERICANS we=Can

Never forget 911!=That will LIVE in our hearts=our minds=and OUR MEMORIES forever too!=

We NEED the HOPE and COMPASSION=Of the GOSEL of Jesus Christ=to SURVIVE Tragic

Events in our Country/World=and in our Personal lives and FAMILIES=May the HOPE=

Of JESUS CHRIST’S GOSPEL=Bring us Americans=Back to the UNITY=We once Knew=right

After 911=NEVER FORGET the GOSPEL=OF Christ=Never forget=The GOSPEL OF LOVE!=and

THE HOPE that it brings=”ALL this I do=For the sake of=THE GOSPEL=That I may SHARE=in

Its blessings”                                                                                                                                            1 Corinthians 9:23

THE GOSPEL of Christ=CHANGES HEARTS=and Changes MINDS!

 

Saint Paul=STAKED his very LIFE=His very reputation=On the GOSPEL=Of Jesus Christ=I do

The same=Or at least I TRY TOO=The Holy Father God and His Son Jesus=are RESPONSIBLE=For

My very LIFE=THE POWER of love=THE POWER of the FATHER=and HIS SON=TRANSFORMS our

Lives=Transforms our HEARTS and OUR MINDS!

“Do not conform=To the pattern of this world=BUT BE TRANSFORMED=by the renewing=of your

MIND=Then you will be able=To test=and approve what God’s will is=-------His Good =Pleasing=and

Perfect will”                                                                                                                                                     Romans 12:2

“And we all=With  unveiled faces=Contemplate the Lord’s glory=Are BEING TRANSFORMED=Into

His image=With ever-increasing glory=Which comes from the Lord=Who is

The Spirit”                                                                                                                                                    2 Corinthians 3:18

“And we eagerly=Await a SAVIOR=From there the Lord Jesus Christ=Who by the Power=That

Enables him=To bring everything=Under his control=WILL TRANSFORM our lowly bodies=So that

They will be Like his Glorious body”                                                                                         Philippians 3:20-21

The GOSPEL OF CHRIST=has Changed lives=for some 2,000 years=It changed Saint Paul’s=It has

CHANGED MINE=and it has changed COUNTLESS OTHERS!=The Gospel of Christ=CHANGES OUR

HEARTS=and it CHANGES OUR MINDS!

 

WHEN we feel  INDIGNANT=Over how someone treats us=When we are STRUGGLING=Through Personal  trauma=Or a collective tragedy  like 911=FINDING  a RELATIONSHIP=With Jesus and=

The WORD  of God=HELPS us FIND the anchor of Christ’s HOPE=in the gospel=The Father God=and

HIS SON Jesus=and  THE GOSPEL are the REMEDY=for our BROKENNESS=The GOSPEL OF CHRIST=has CHANGED LIVES=Hearts and minds=For 2,000 years

“For I am NOT ASHAMED=Of the GOSPEL=Because it is the Power of God=That brings salvation=

To everyone who believes=First to the Jew=Then to the Gentile”                                                 Romans 1:16

“For when I=PREACH THE GOSPEL=I cannot boast=Since I am compelled to preach=Woe to me=

IF I do not preach the GOSPEL”                                                                                                       1 Corinthians 9:16

“Whatever happens=Conduct yourselves=In a manner Worthy=Of the GOSPEL

OF CHRIST”                                                                                                                                                      Philippians 1:27

To do that=MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS=Means Loving God the Father=and God the SON=

ABOVE all else=It means loving OUR NEIGHBOR=as ourself=and it means FORGIVING 70X7=

As well as LIVING THE BEATITUDES=My Brothers and sisters=LIVING THE GOSPEL=changes

Lives=It Changed mine!

 

“He who is=THE GLORY=of Israel=Does not lie=OR CHANGE HIS MIND=for he is Not a human

Being=That he should CHANGE his mind”                                                                                      1 Samuel 15:29

Dear Lord=WE PRAY=that even In the darkest times  of our lives=We STICK to the PLAN you  have

For our lives=Through the GOSPEL OF CHRIST and The Gospel of Love=For it has SURVIVED

Two thousand years=and has CHANGED COUNTLESS heart=Minds=and LIVES

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=Of our EVER LOVING=EVER LIVING=Ever Sharing

Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. wallman

9-10-2026

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Steve Pable

No comments:

Post a Comment