Tuesday, September 8, 2026

READY TO LOVE=LIKE THE LORD?

 

 

 

 

 

 

READY TO LOVE=LIKE OUR LORD?

 

We all KNOW=The first and GREATEST COMMANDMENT=Of our Holy Father God=and

HIS SON==Is to love God=OUR God=with Oue WHOLE BEING=”Hear O Israel=The Lord our God=

The Lord is ONE=LOVE the Lord your God=with ALL your heart=and with ALL your soul=and with

All your strength”                                                                                                                                   Deuteronomy 6:4-5

But in the NEW TESTAMENT=Jesus takes it=A STEP FORWARD and says’=’And whatever Commandments there may be=are Summed up in=This one command’=’LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR=

As yourself=Love does No harm to a NEIGHBOR=Therefore LOVE is the fulfillment=Of

The  law’”                                                                                                                                                 Romans 13:9

READY TO LOVE=LIKE JESUS?=LOVE ALL THE TIME!

 

Jesus=The SON of the Father=FULLY INHABITS the human condition=except sin=and he tries=

To teach us=WITH AN AWARENESS=Of what it means=To LOVE the Father=and to Love all

Others=He gave us=HIS VERY LIFE=for that!=Your life IMPACTS OTHERS=all others=Be AWARE=

Of that fact=and TRY to thrive off=HIS example of Love=READY to LOVE like Jesus?=LOVE

HIS Father=Love Jesus=and love ALL OTHERS=as BEST as you can=LOVE your Neighbor as

Yourself=”Finally all of you=Be like=minded=be sympathetic=LOVE ONE ANOTHER=Be Compassionate and humble”                                                                                                             1 Peter 3:8

 

ASK yourself a FEW simple questions=Each and every day=

AM I AWARE=That my simple little life=Affects God=and affects others=That I come into CONTACT

With?

Do I PRACTICE GRATITUDE=To the Holy Father God=and HIS SON=For all the BLESSINGS that I

RECEIVE=Including life itself?

Do I USE MY BLESSINGS=Corporal and Spiritual=for others in this world?=Specifically by

LOVING OUR NEIGHBOR?=No exceptions=READY TO LOVE?=LIKE THE LORD!=Just

LOVE BABY!

“Do not seek revenge=Or bear a grudge=Against anyone among your people=BUT LOVE YOUR

NEIGHBOR=As yourself=I AM the Lord”                                                                                             Leviticus  19:18

“Jesus replied’=’You shall mot murder=You shall commit adultery=You shall not steal=You

Shall not give FALSE TESTIMONY=Honor your Father and Mother and ‘LOVE  YOUR NEIGHBOR=

As yourself’”                                                                                                                                                     Matthew 19:19

 

Dear  LOVING=Kind=Caring=and COMPASSIONATE God The Father=and the SON Jesus=

HELP us=enter into this day=As you and Jesus do=READY TO LOVE LIKE YOU?=and Dear lord=

HELP us to see you=and BE AWARE=Of the  LOVE=That you SHOW all of us=”Be devoted to=

ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE=Honor one another=Above ourselves”                                            Romans 12:10

READY TO LOVE=LIKE YOU LORD God and  Jesus=LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR as Yourself=

JUST LOVE BABY!

 

In Jesus’ name=and In the name=Of OUR EVER LOVING=Ever Living=ever Compassionate and

CARING Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-06-2026

 

Ps         INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Chris Koellh offer,  I.H.M.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment