Saturday, June 29, 2024

I LOOKED AT THE MOUNTAIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUNE 29th, 2012

 

 

I LOOKED AT THE MOUNTAIN I LOOKED AT LOVE

 

 

There’s a saying

That goes like

When you look

At the mountain long enough

You become the mountain

 

Well I hope

That that is true

Because I have looked

At the mountain

And I have looked at love

And I turned to love

To get me through

 

The mountains keep getting larger

My love keeps getting stronger

Will my love get me through

 

I looked at the mountain

I looked at love

Is my love

Strong enough to get me through

 

I looked at the mountain

I looked at love

I guess my love

Will have to do

 

I guess my love

Will have to do

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-24&25-06

 

Ps        “Jesus replied,

             “Because you have so little faith

               I tell you the truth

               If you have faith as small as a mustard seed

               You can say to this MOUNTAIN

               Move from here to there

               And it will move

               NOTHING will be impossible for you”                         Matthew 17:20

 

            “And if I have faith

              That can move MOUNTAINS

              But have NOT LOVE

              I am NOTHING”                                                    1 Corinthians 13:3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment