Thursday, June 20, 2024

JUST RIDING=ON THE CROSS=OF OUR LORD

 



 

 

                                                                                           

 

 

JUST RIDING=ON THE CROSS

( OF OUR LORD=AND HIS STRENGTH)

 

I just FINISHED up=my third hospitalization=in

The last SEVEN MONTHS=totaling about 28 days=

But I am NEVER giving up=never giving in=for I AM

Just riding=ON THE COAT TAILS=riding on the CROSS

Of Jesus=and his STRENGTH

 

Just riding ON THE STRENGTH=of the Lord=just riding

ON THE CROSS=Of the Lord=No matter how much

SUFFERING Jesus experienced=He kept going=He

KEPT PERSEVERING=I hope I can do it too=Maybe I can=IF

Our Holy Father God=and Jesus=CONTINUE TO CARRY ME

 

“He shielded him=and cared for him=He guarded him=as

The apple=of his eye=like an eagle=that stirs up=

Its nest=and hovers over its young=that spreads its wings=

To catch them=AND CARRIES THEM ALOFT”                                                     Deuteronomy 32:10-11

 

“And whoever=DOES NOT CARRY=their cross=and

Follow me=Cannot be my disciple”                                                                             Luke 10:27

 

“CARRY each other’s burdens=and in this way=you

Will fulfill=the law of Christ”                                                                                     Galatians 6:2

 

Jesus was=THE LORD=is the LORD of us all=and is

THE PERFECT EXAMPLE=of strength and grace=and the model

For SUFFERING=He taught us=HOW to do it=with DIGNITY=He

Is MY EXAMPLE=He is my HERO=Just trying to CARRY MY CROSS=as

BEST as I can=RIDING on his coat tails=the coattails of the CROSS

 

RIDING on the LORD’S STRENGTH=trying to FOLLOW the LORD’S

EXAMPLE=as best as I can

 

“Whoever does not=take UP THEIR CROSS=and follow me=is

Not worthy of me=Whoever finds their life=will lose it=and

Whoever loses their life for my sake=will find it”                                                                Matthew 10:38

 

“May I never boast=EXCEPT in the CROSS of our Lord=Jesus

Christ=through which the world=has been crucified to me=and I

To the world”                                                                                                                                        Galatians 6:14

 

And so my friends=MY dear brothers and sisters=of

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST=whatever YOUR CROSSES ARE=

Keep on FINDING YOUR STRENGTH=in the Lord=keep on fighting

Keep on RELYING=on the Lord Jesus Christ=HIS STRENGTH=will

Pull you through

 

He will CARRY you=through the CROSSES of your life=Hang on

To his strength=hang on to HIS COAT TAILS=Just RIDING=on

THE CROSS=of our Lord=and his strength

 

“It is God=who arms me=WITH STRENGTH=and

Keeps my way secure”                                                                                                     2 Samuel 22:33

 

“This day=is holy to our Lord=Do not grieve for the joy=

Of the Lord=is YOUR STRENGTH”                                                                                    Nehemiah 8:10

 

So my friends=whatever YOUR CROSSES=Hold

On to the LORD=with all OF YOUR STRENGTH=and keep

RIDING THE COATTAILS=the crosses of our Lord Jesus Christ

HE is our EXAMPLE=he is OUR STRENGTH

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LOVING=forever living

FOREVER STRONG=Holy Father God=our living EXAMPLE OF LIFE!

 

Robert P. Wallman

6-15-2024

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment