Tuesday, October 15, 2024

LIFE'S JOURNEY DECISIONS=I WILL NEVER SAY GOODBYE

 

 

 

 

 

 

LIFE’S JOURNEY=DECISIONS

(I Will Never say Good Bye)

 

WE are all on a JOURNEY=in this life=sometimes

Our journey=BRINGS US TOGETHER=sometimes LIFE takes

Us apart=Just part of LIFE’S JOURNEY=I thank our Holy Father

God and Jesus=for BRINGING US TOGETHER=and I thank them

FOR all of the TIME=we SHARED TOGETHER=DECISIONS=so long

I WILL NEVER SAY GOOD BYE=Just know=that you ALL=will be

FOREVER IN MY HEART=LIFE’S JOURNEY=Thanking God=for

This journey=that has BROUGHT US TOGETHER!

 

“But if from there=you SEEK=the Lord your God=you will find him=

If you seek him=with ALL YOUR HEART=and with all your soul”                                       Deuteronomy 4:29

 

“But now=your kingdom=will not endure=The Lord has sought out

A man=AFTER HIS OWN HEART=and appointed him=ruler of

HIS people=because you have not kept the Lord’s command”                                       1 Samuel 13:14

 

22 years ago=The Lord brought my Mom and me=after my dad died=

Down to SOUTH FLORIDA=We lost my mom in 2010=after having some

GREAT FAMILY Times=with my sister Terri

 

DECISIONS=part of life’s JOURNEY=I will NEVER SAY GOOD BYE=just

SO LONG=from my LOVING HEART=Thanking God=we have

SHARED this path together=and Thanking God=we have SHARED

THE HOLY FATHER God’s and Jesus=WORDS OF LIFE

 

“Your WORD=is a lamp=for my feet=a light=ON MY PATH”                                                     Psalm 119:105

 

“The way of the sluggard=is blocked with thorns=but THE PATH

Of the upright=is a highway”                                                                                                             Proverbs 15:19

 

“We put=no stumbling block=IN ANYONE’S PATH=so that our ministry=

Will NOT be discredited”                                                                                                                    2 Corinthians 6:3

 

And so my friends=MY DEAR BROTHERS and sisters=as we get ready

To say goodbye=I MEAN SO LONG=always REMEMBER it was

 

THE WORD of God=that brought us TOGETHER=and it was the

WORD of the Holy Father God and Jesus=that kept us together=and

IT IS the WORD of God=that is IN US=that will keep us TOGETHER=even

IF we are physically apart=for the WORD OF GOD=Are the WORDS of

LIFE and LOVE=that overcomes all barriers=and keeps us ONE IN CHRIST=

And in OUR HOLY FATHER GOD!=”Heaven and earth=will pass away=BUT MY
WORDS=will NEVER pass away”                                                                                                        Matthew 24:35

 

And so my brothers and sisters=as LIFE takes us IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS=

Physically=please REMEMBER=it is THE WORDS=of the HOLY FATHER GOD=

And Jesus=that KEEP us together in life

 

DECISIONS=SHARING LIFE’S JOURNEY=with each one of you INDIVIDUALLY=and

ALL of us collectively=SO LONG=I will NEVER SAY GOOD BYE=for God=the HOLY FATHER

LIVES in each one of us=UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN=If not in this life=

IN the next=with the HOLY FATHER GOD and Jesus

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=and ALL OF THE ETERNAL WORDS=of

Our Holy Father God and Jesus=who are FOREVER LIVING AND LOVING=and the

HOLY FAMILY!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-24-2024

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment