Sunday, October 6, 2024

PROMISES MADE=PROMISES KEPT=HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER Terri=OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEEPING OUR PROMISES=HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI

(OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY)

 

MOST of you know=who know me=KNOW I made a death bed PROMISE

To the Holy Father God=and to Jesus=”To LIVE for my FAMILY=

My friends=and all people everywhere”

 

And I have done=MY BEST=to KEEP THAT PROMISE=by

LOVING EVERYONE=regardless of political affiliation=regardless

Of religion=and REGARDLESS of your personality=as a human being

 

IF I have KEPT THAT PROMISE=it is only because of my LOVING

Father God=and MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY=My parents were fantastic=but

Today=I want to RECOGNIZE BOTH of my sisters=But particularly

Terri=who CELEBRATES her 39th birthday today(so I lied)=SHE
MADE A PROMISE TOO!

 

Terri PROMISED my mom=Before she passed away=That she would

TAKE CARE OF ME=and she has=what a sister SHE HAS BEEN=never

MORE APPARENT=than in this upcoming move=

PROMISES MADE=PROMISES KEPT!

 

“The Lord has=KEPT THE PROMISES he made=I have succeeded=David

My father=and now I sit=on the throne of Israel=Just as the LORD PROMISED

 

And I have built the temple=for the name of the Lord=the

God of Israel”                                                                                                                                                 1 Kings 8:20

 

“He redeemed us=in order that the blessing=Given to Abraham=

Might come=to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus=so that by faith=we

Might receive THE PROMISE=of the Spirit”                                                                                          Galatians 3:14

 

“The Lord=is not slow=IN KEEPING HIS PROMISE=as some understand

Slowness=Instead he is patient with you==NOT wanting anyone to perish=

But everyone to come to repentance”                                                                                               2 Peter 3:9

 

My sisters=MY FAMILY=do an AMAZING JOB=but did you know=

MY SISTER Terri=was BORN on the same day as=OUR LADY OF THE

ROSARY=

 

And I=who do the ROSARY=twice daily=for the BLESSED MOTHER’S=

And the Holy Father God’s will=in this world=HOPE that you will

RECOGNIZE Terri=for all the GOODNESS =she has brought to me=

And for our FAMILY=and indirectly to this world=MY SISTER TERRI=

PROMISES MADE=PROMISES KEPT=I/we recognize you today on

YOUR 39th birthday(I lied again)

 

“Let us=hold unswervingly=to the HOPE we profess=for he

WHO PROMISED=is faithful”                                                                                                                 Hebrews 10:23

 

“Through these=He has given us=His very great and PRECIOUS PROMISES=

So that through them=You may participate=You may participate in the

Divine nature…….”                                                                                                                                    2 Peter 1:4

 

And so today=my dear brothers and sisters=I want to ASK YOU=

To do two things with me=

First of all=JOIN ME=in wishing my sister Terri a happy birthday=for

What a GREAT SISTER=she has been=and GREAT LOVER of family=as

BOTH my sisters are=and help me THANK Terri for

A PROMISE MADE and kept=and secondly=I want to ask you

 

To JOIN ME=I INVITE YOU=to say=regardless of your religion

To say THE ROSARY DAILY=to/for our BLESSED MOTHER’S INTENTIONS

In this world=as well as her SON JESUS’=for as Saint Padre Pio said=

“THE ROSARY=IS THE WEAPON FOR THESE TIMES”

 

PROMISES MADE=PROMISES BEING KEPT=Hopefully by

Both my sister Terri and me=In Jesus’ name=and in the name= of

OUR FOREVER LIVING=forever loving=Holy Father God=the LOVERS

Of all people

 

Robert P. Wallman

10-05-2024

No comments:

Post a Comment