Saturday, July 25, 2026

LIVE WITH LOVE=HUMILITY and WISDOM=A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

 

 

 

 

 

 

LIVE WITH LOVE=HUMILITY=and WISDOM=and

(Form a DEEPER RELATIONSHIP=With the HOLY FATHER GOD)!

 

The SAINTS were people=Who were HUMBLE=They Searched themselves=And They were

Dependent=and had a BOLD TRUST IN=The Holy Father God=I INVITE you all(and myself)=

To do the SAME=LIVE with Love=Live with Humility=and live with Wisdom=Like the Saints=

Especially =our Saint today=Saint Sharbel Makhluf=”Then I will give you Shepherds=

After my own heart=Who will lead you=With KNOWLEDGE

AND UNDERSTANDING”                                                                                                                       Jeremiah 3:15

 

I INVITE you all(Me to)=Like the Saints and Saint Sharbel in PARTICULAR=To live

LOVING and humble lives=with Wisdom=By DEPENDING on=the Holy Father God=We

Can Form an EVER DEEPER RELATIONSHIP=and draw CLOSER to the Holy Father God=and

Jesus=Through Scripture=through FAITH=and through PRAYER and sacrifice=LIVE with

Love=Humility and Wisdom=Just like Jesus and OUR HOLY FATHER GOD!

 

IF you do=If I do=We can DRAW MORE PEOPLE=To our God=OUR SHEPHERD=Whose

Example=we should ALL be following=FOLLOW THE LORD!=”The Lord=is my SHEPHERD=I

Lack nothing”                                                                                                                                                 Psalm 23:1

“He tends his flock=LIKE A SHEPHERD=He gathers the lambs=In his arms=and carries them=

Close to his heart==He gently leads those=Who have young”                                           Isaiah 40:11

“Hear the WORD=Of the Lord  you nations=Proclaim it in distant coastlands=’He who

Scattered Israel=will gather them=And will watch over=His flock=

LIKE A SHEPHERD’”                                                                                                                                      Jeremiah 31:10

 

You my friends=are to BE A MIRROR REFLECTION=Of the HEART of God=and you and I=

ALL of us=will be=IF we live with LOVE=HUMILITY=AND WISDOM=If we do this=We Will bring

OUR SOULS=Into a DEEPER RELATIONS SHIP=with the Holy Father God and HIS SON!=For we

Are to be THE EXAMPLE=of the SHEPHERD’S OWN HEART!=and then we will FIND that

DEEPER RELATIONSHIP with God!

 

And what a GRACE=it will be=To FIND our Holy Father God=and His Son=In the HUMAN ENCOUNTERS=We have=With OTHERS=In this 21st century world=That we live in=LIVING like

The SAINTS=Living with LOVE=HUMILITY and WISDOM=and finding our SHEPHERD=as we become

The 21st century APOSTLES=we were MEANT to be

“When he saw the crowds=He had compassion on them=Because they were harassed and

HELPLESS=Like a sheep=Without a SHEPHERD”                                                                           Matthew 9:36

“I am=THE GOOD SHEPHERD=The GOOD SHEPHERD lays down=His life=

For his sheep”                                                                                                                                                      John 10:11

“And When =THE CHIEF SHEPHERD APPEARS=You will receive the crown of glory=

That will Never fade away”                                                                                                                         1 Peter 5:4

 

Dear LOVING God=I pray=We pray=for you to HELP US=to Find God’s LOVE=God’s Humility=

And God’s Wisdom=In this world=and to help us=To live and LOVE RIGHTEOUSLY=For you dear Jesus=and You  HOLY FATHER=Set the EXAMPLE=For all of us=With your WISDOM

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=Of our EVER LIVING=EVER LOVING=ever Humble=

Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-23-2026

 

Ps         INSPIRED by an article=IN LIVING FAITH Magazine=by Vivian Amu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment