Thursday, May 23, 2024

LOVE IS THE WORD!=MAKING PEACE WITH THE PAST

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE IS THE WORD=

(Making PEACE=with the PAST)

 

THE ROCKFORD FILES=is MY FAVORITE show=

Of all time=and RECENTLY=I had the OCCASION=to

SEE my favorite episode of it=”LOVE IS THE WORD”

 

It is about Jim=and his sometimes SERIOUS GIRLFRIEND=

Meghan Daugherty=SAYING GOODBYE=She has met

Someone else=and is ENGAGED to be married=BOTH

Say they feel “CRUMMIE”=She tells Jim=”LOVE IS THE WORD”=and

I am in love=with two men=at the SAME TIME

 

As someone=who has LOST IN LOVE=on a few occasions

I can=CERTAILY INDENTIFY=with this story=but life is=LOVE

Is=way MORE=than love between a man and a woman=Jesus tells

Us=to LOVE GOD=at all times=and to LOVE OTHERS=as ourselves

 

“And now these three remain=Faith=Hope and LOVE=but

THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE”                                                                                        1 Corinthians 13:13

 

“I LOVE YOU lord=my strength”                                                                                                  Psalm 18:1

 

“For the Lord is good=AND HIS LOVE=endures forever=

His faithfulness continues=Through all generations”                                                    Psalm 100:5

 

LOVE IS INDEED THE WORD=My friends=if you can

LOVE SOMEONE=As Jim does Meghan=and wish

HER HAPPINESS=as she is LEAVING with someone else

And pray for her=YOU HAVE MASTERED=this thing called

LOVE=and you are LOVING=the way Jesus wants you too=LOVE

In all circumstances=LOVE all the times

 

I had ALWAYS=wanted my own family=and a career=but

It NEVER did happen for me=My Lord and MY GOD=chose me

To love everyone=and to=”LIVE FOR MY FAMILY=my friends=and

All people everywhere”

 

My friend Maggie=said to me=”Bob=you have so MUCH LOVE

In you=you were NEVER MEANT to LOVE just one person”=

LOVE IS INDEED THE WORD!=Loving God=and loving ALL OTHERS

 

“LOVE is patient=Love is kind=It does not envy=it does

Not boast=it is not proud=It does NOT dishonor others=it

Is not self-seeking=it is not easily angered=it keeps NO RECORD

Of wrongs

 

LOVE does not delight in evil=but rejoices=with the truth=

It always protects=always trusts=always hopes=always perseveres=

LOVE NEVER FAILS”                                                                                                                       1 Corinthians 13:4-8

 

At the end=of the story=Jim’s ex-girlfriend Meghan

Is WORRIED about him=but he tells her=NOT TO WORRY

“Because I will=BE STANDING=with the group=THAT MADE IT”

 

And like Jim=I HAVE LOVED=and lost=but I will be PRAYING

For ALL=those women friends=from my LIFE

 

I have=MADE my PEACE=with the PAST=through our

Holy Father God and Jesus=I am just LIVING GOD’S PLAN

For my life=LOVE IS THE WORD!

 

At all times=FOR ALL PEOPLE=Just like Jesus=and his

Holy Father God!=and the HOLY FAMILY!

 

“Therefore=since we=have been justified through faith=

WE HAVE PEACE=with God=Through our Lord Jesus Christ=

 

Through whom=we have gained access=BY FAITH=into this grace=

In which we now stand”                                                                                                                      Romans 5:1

 

LOVE IS=THE WORD=for all of us=at all times

In Jesus’ name!

 

Robert P. Wallman

5-19-2024

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment