Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WITNESS


7-10-13


“Why Are We So Lucky”

Today is a great day
To be alive
The sun is shining
And we feel good

But for many of us
In this world
It is going to be their last day
They don’t know it
But we will all die
Both Saints and sinners

But it is also a day
When many children are being born
All over the world

There is a 1 in 20 chance
That we will be born in America

Why are we so lucky

Most people are born to
Non Christian families
Muslim, Buddhist, etc.

Why are we so lucky

In India
You are lucky to live
To be a year old
Or if you are lucky
You might live
And just be sick
Your entire life

Why are we so lucky

I don’t know the answer
But I do know
Where much is given
Much is expected

I do know
God gave us a tremendous opportunity
God gave us a great gift--LIFE
What we do with our life
Is our gift back to God

WHY ARE WE SO LUCKY

Robert P. Wallman
5/22/10

·          Inspired by the teaching of Father Leo Clifford
I am The LUCKIEST person alive-I have FAILED
So many times but God keeps giving me
ANOTHER CHANCE-as I KNOW he will do for
You too


WITNESS 7-10-13

No comments:

Post a Comment