Monday, October 14, 2013

BE PTEPARED











WITNESS




10-14-13




BE PREPARED




Are you a Christian
Are you
Living your life
WITH HOPE


If you are
Always be prepared
To answer the question
Where did you get---SUCH HOPE


“But in your heart
Revere Christ as Lord
ALWAYS BE PREPARED
To give an answer
To everyone who asks you
To give the reason
For the HOPE that you have


But do this
With gentleness and respect” 1 Peter 3:15


If you are a true Christian
You are living a life
Different from the way
Of the world


You are living a life
That someone in the secular world
Should be saying,


“What does that guy have
Or what does that girl have
That I don’t have”


And be prepared
To give an answer
IF and when you are asked


TELL them
YOU FOUND GOD
Tell them
You found Christ
Tell them
You found LOVE in your life


And that love
Is the REASON for it all
Is
The MEANING OF LIFE


BE PREPARED


“You PREPARE a table before me
In the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil
My cup overflows


Surely GOODNESS and love
Will follow me
ALL the days of my life


And I will DWELL
In the house of the Lord forever” Psalm 23:5-6


Be prepared
To give the reason for it all


LOVE


Be prepared
To tell others
WHY God loves you
And WHY God loves them


“NO eyes has seen
Nor ear has heard
No mind has conceived
WHAT God has prepared
FOR those who love him” 1 Corinthians 2:9


The reason for it all
IS LOVE
The reason for it all
IS BECAUSE GOD LOVES YOU
And the reason for it all
IS because you LOVE GOD


Always BE PREPARED
To give this answer


“This is my command
LOVE ONE ANOTHER” John 15:17


They’ll know you are Christians
BY YOUR LOVE


Robert P. Wallman
8-21-12




ps WITNESSS 10-14-13


No comments:

Post a Comment