Wednesday, December 18, 2013

BELIEVE













WITNESS




8-3-13






BELIEVE




The best magic
Doesn’t trick you
IT MAKES YOU BELIEVE


And that’s
WHAT happened to me


Believe
In the GOODNESS of God
BELIEVE
In the KINDNESS of others


GOD SAVED
My life
He has kept me alive
Over and over again


God is good
BELIEVE
Believe in the goodness of God
Believe in miracles
Believe in the MAGIC
Of ordinary days


Believe
OUR GOD IS ALIVE


“Jesus said,
‘I tell you the truth
If you have faith and do not doubt
Not only
Can you do what was done
To the fig tree
But you can also say
To the mountain
‘Go throw yourself into the sea’
And it will be done
If you BELIEVE
You will receive
Whatever you ask for in prayer’” Matthew 21:22


BELIEVE


Believe in God
Believe in others


SO MANY have helped me on my way
Along my journey
BELIEVE-in the KINDNESS of others
GOD will not disappoint
FAMILY will not disappoint
FRIENDS will not disappoint


THE BEST MAGIC IS GOD
The next best magic is FAMILY
And the next best magic
Is your friends


JUST BELIEVE


“He (John the Baptist) came as a witness
To testify
Concerning that BELIEF
So that through him
ALL MEN WILL BELIEVE” John 1:7


“He himself
Was NOT the light (JESUS was)
He came only as a witness
To the light
The true light
That gives light to every man
Was coming into the world” John 1:8 & 9


And if you
Do not believe
In John’s testimony
Or believe
In my faith and testimony


BELIEVE IN THE MIRACLES
For no miracle
Was ever performed by Jesus
Without faith
By the one
Who received the miracle


“WHY then
Do you accuse me of blasphemy
Because I said
‘I am God’s Son’


Do not believe me
Unless I do what my Father does


But if I do it
Even though you do not believe me
BELIEVE THE MIRACLES
That you may know and understand
That the Father is in me
And I in the Father” John 10:37 & 38


Dear Lord-WE BELIEVE


Robert P. Wallman
5-19-13




Ps WITNESS 8-3-13




No comments:

Post a Comment