Thursday, January 2, 2014

GUARDIAN ANGELS











WITNESS




10-2-13




GUARDIAN ANGELS




“Now I lay me
Down to sleep


I pray the Lord
My soul to keep……..”


Which of us
Hasn’t said that prayer
As children


Or even as adults
When times
Get extremely difficult


It may surprise you
To know
That the Bible
Speaks of angels
And even Jesus
Spoke of angels once,


“See that
You do not
Look down on one of these little ones
For I tell you
That their angels
In heaven
Always see the face of my Father in heaven” Matthew 18:10


MY SOUL TO KEEP
YOUR SOUL TO KEEP


Children have guardian angels
To be sure
For that is why
Jesus loves the children so much


“Let the children
Come to me
And do not hinder them
For the kingdom of God
Belongs to such as these” Mark 10:14


So children
Have guardian angels
But so do you and I


Angels
Are heavenly beings
Created by God
To assist people


And to guard-means to protect


How great is it that
To know that we have heavenly beings
To assist and guard us
In time of trouble


It comforts me
How about you


“And if I die
Before I awake
I pray the Lord
My soul to take”


George Bailey
In the movie,
“It’s A Wonderful Life,”
Wants to take his own life


And through
A series of flashbacks
Clarence-his guardian angel
Lets him see
HOW IMPORTANT his life was


And all the people
He had a positive effect on


YOUR LIFE too is also important
You too have a positive influence
On people


Your guardian angel-in your life
Is working in and for you
For we know


“Every time that a bell rings
AN ANGEL GETS HIS WINGS”


HERE IS TO
THE GUARDIAN ANGEL WALKING BESIDE YOU


Robert P. Wallman
10-4-12


Ps My mom called her brother-John-her Clarence


The feast day of the HOLY GUARDIAN ANGELS is October 2nd this year




WITNESS 10-2-13

misc        1-2-14




No comments:

Post a Comment