Tuesday, July 29, 2014

JOURNAL/A FOOL FOR GOD

"FOR the wisdom of the world is foolishness-in GOD'S SIGHT-as it is written-'HE catches the wise in their craftiness'-and again-'the LORD KNOWS that the  thoughts of the wise are futile'"
1 Corinthians 3:19

it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in God's LOVE for us and a GREAT DAY to let GOD'S WISDOM guide us on our journey through life








A FOOL FOR GOD






I am a fool
A fool-a fool-FOR GOD
I TRUST in God


“He who TRUSTS in himself
Is a fool
But he who walks
In wisdom
Is kept SAFE” Proverbs 28:26


I am a FOOL
A fool for God
For I TRUST
ONLY in the LORD


“For the foolishness of God
Is wiser than man’s wisdom
And the weakness of God
Is stronger
Than man’s strength” 1 Corinthians 1:25


I put NO FAITH
In myself
I put no faith
In science
I put no faith
In fame or fortune


I trust
Only in the Lord


I am a fool
A fool
A fool for my God


“But God chose
The foolish things
Of the world
To shame the wise


God chose
The weak things
Of the world
To shame the strong” 1 Corinthians 1:27


I am a fool
A fool


A fool for God




Robert P. Wallman
3-31-13





PS MISC. WITNESS 7-29-14

No comments:

Post a Comment