Saturday, January 16, 2016

IN HIS STRENGTH

IN HIS STRENGTH Have you ever heard A man or a woman say, “I am a self-made man”-or “I am a self-made woman” I BELIEVE There is no such thing For at the very least We NEED the circumstances- CREATED by God- To put us in a situation- Conducive to being successful- And some HELP Form someone along the way (Hopefully-we are NOT just stepping On people-and using people- On our way up) “Oh Lord In your strength The king is GLAD” Psalm 21:2 I feel just the opposite I feel like I have Accomplished NOTHING on my own I feel like I have been TOTALLY DEPENDENT On God Totally dependent on others Since God SAVED my life Through a miracle When I was 22 “My salvation And my honor DEPEND on God He is my might rock He is my refuge” Psalm 62:7 So many people Have ENCOURAGED me- I do my best To try and encourage All others “Leave your fatherless children I will KEEP them alive Your widows too Can DEPEND on me” Jeremiah 49:11 GOD HELPS all those Who NEED his help Who depend On his strength “The Lord Gives STRENGTH to his people The Lord BLESSES his people With peace” Psalm 29:11 “For the foolishness of God Is WISER Than human wisdom And the weakness of God Is stronger than Human strength” 1 Corinthians 1:25 Look at where you are In life Look at where You want to be It can be so overwhelming But when you think Of GOD'S STRENGTH Carrying you there I know I can Make it Because I look to Where I have already been And I look To WHERE God Has already taken me And I KNOW He can carry you there too GOD'S STRENGTH IS LIMITLESS “Even to your old age And gray hairs I am he I am he Who will SUSTAIN you I have made you And I will CARRY YOU I will sustain you And I will rescue you” Isaiah 46:4 RELYING-IN HIS STRENGTH We can make it Through anything and everything And REJOICE in the Lord Robert P. Wallman 1-15-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Eve Tushnet

No comments:

Post a Comment