Wednesday, January 20, 2016

LET GOD DO THE WORK

LET GOD DO THE WORK Is life Coming a little too hard For you Is life A little-just- A LITTLE HARD Seemingly- No matter how hard That we/I/you TRY Never seeming To get there NEVER seeming To get anywhere Maybe you need To cut back On your effort-just a little And REST in God Rest on THE EFFORT OF GOD “The sabbath Was made for man NOT man For the sabbath” Mark 2:27 Rest on the effort Rest on The LAURELS OF GOD “It does NOT-therefore- DEPEND on HUMAN desire- Or effort But on GOD'S MERCY” Romans 9:16 “For Scripture Says to Pharaoh- 'I raised you up For the very purpose That I might DISPLAY My POWER in you And that my name Might be PROCLAIMED In all the earth'” Romans 9:17 I think-maybe- At times I am like that I want God's name To depend on me But it doesn't depend on me- IT DEPENDS ON GOD Let GOD- Let him USE YOU The way He wants to use you NOT the way That you want to be used You are HIS vehicle You-me-and ALL the world ARE AT HIS MERCY “Those who Cleanse themselves From the latter Will be instruments For SPECIAL PURPOSES made holy- USEFUL to the MASTER And prepared to do ANY GOOD WORK” 2 Timothy 2:21 “MY God-my God-why have you Forsaken me?” Mark 15:34 I am sure That Jesus thought he FAILED His Father As I often do-in the PROMISE- I made to God But the lesson here-IS- To REST in God To SURRENDER OUR WILL To the Father's After all-he CHANGED the world- ONCE-through his SON'S PERFECT LOVE WHO is to say- That IF we SURRENDER our will- And personal plans to the Father That he will not do it again REST IN GOD And LET GOD- DO THE WORK Robert P. Wallman 1-19-16 PS INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment