Saturday, November 3, 2018

HIS RADICAL AND PERSISTENT LOVE FOR US


















HIS RADICAL AND PERSISTENT LOVE
FOR US


The OLDER I become
The more I look back
And the MORE GRATITUDE I feel
For all
GOD has done for me
In my life


GOD'S LOVE for me and
Probably for you too


Has been RADICAL
And PERSISTENT and has sustained me
Through all things


He loves you=and he loves me
With a NEVER ENDING LOVE


“ONLY goodness and kindness
Will follow me
All the days
Of my life” Psalm 23:6


Whether we are AWARE of it
Or not=I/we are being GUIDED
By God


We WONDER why he
Takes us
To SOME of the places
He does


But he sustains us=
He GUIDES US
He walks with us
Through all things
With his RADICAL & PERSISTENT
LOVE for us


“To those who
By PERSISTENCE in doing good
Seek glory=honor=and
IMMORTALITY


He will give ETERNAL LIFE” Romans 2:7


Today=on ALL SOULS DAY=
We REMEMBER all those
Who walked before us


FOLLOWING GOD
Following the steps
Where God GUIDED them


Those who FOLLOW a God
Who refused
To ever
Give up on them


“GUIDE ME in your truth
And teach me
For you are my God
And SAVIOR


And my HOPE is in you
All day long” Psalm 25:5


“When you walk
They will GUIDE you


When you sleep
They will watch over you
When you awake


They will SPEAK to you” Proverbs 6:22


“But when he
The SPIRIT of truth=comes
He will GUIDE you
Into all the truth


He will NOT
Speak on his own
He will speak only
What he hears


And he will tell you
What is YET to come” John 16:13


Dear Lord=we know
YOUR WAYS are
Not our ways


But we WILL
Try to follow you
ALL the days
Of our lives


Because we know
You have
A RADICAL AND PERSISTENT LOVE
For us


In Jesus' name and the name=and in the name
Of HIS HOLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-02-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terri Mifek

No comments:

Post a Comment