Monday, November 5, 2018

THE BANQUET OF GOD=(ALL ARE WELCOME)


















THE BANQUET OF GOD
(ALL ARE WELCOME)


I LONG for the
BANQUET OF GOD=where-


When all people=regardless
Of FAITH=will be WELCOME
To=in the KINGDOM OF GOD


Where all will be welcome
And ALL will be LOVED
By God


“Rather=when you HOLD
A banquet


INVITE the poor
The crippled=the lame=
The BLIND” Luke 14:13


ALL of us=regardless of
Our HANDICAPS=
Are welcome


In the banquet of God
IF we are BELIEVERS


“Whoever WELCOMES one
Of these little children
In my name
WELCOMES ME


And whoever welcomes me
Does not welcome me
But the one
Who sent me” Mark 9:37


“For if you
DO these things
You will never stumble


And you will receive
A rich WELCOME
Into the eternal kingdom
Of our Lord
And SAVIOR Jesus Christ” 2 Peter 1:10-11


WEDNESDAY=I am leaving
For a FAMILY WEDDING
In Pittsburgh, Pa.


What a FEELING it is
To see your FAMILY=to KNOW
That you are WELCOME
And LOVED BY ALL


And that IS what
It is like in the
FAMILY OF GOD


To feel like FAMILY
To be WELCOME by
All the BELIEVERS


“Anyone who WELCOMES you
WELCOMES ME


And anyone who welcomes me
WELCOMES the ONE
Who sent me” Matthew 10:40


It is so great
To be a BELIEVER
In the LOVE OF GOD


It is so great to BELONG=
To know that we
Are loved


By God
And by our FAMILY


At the BANQUET of God
We are all
CHERISHED GUESTS
We all BELONG


And NO ONE is ever
Turned away


“For none of us
LIVES for ourselves alone


And none of us
DIES for ourselves alone


If we live
We LIVE for the Lord


And if we die
We die for the Lord


So whether
We live or die
We BELONG to the LORD” Romans 14:7-8


SOON I will be SEEING
My family and friends in
Pittsburgh and Maryland
And I am SURE
I will feel WELCOME


And someday
I will see ALL OF YOU
In the BANQUET OF GOD


Where we are ALL WELCOME
In Jesus' name and in the name
Of our ALL LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
11-4-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.





No comments:

Post a Comment