Monday, April 9, 2012










APRIL 10th, 2012





YOU ONLY HAVE ONE





You only have one
One life

One life
In which
To do with what you can
One life
For all of eternity

Make your life count
Make it count
For you
Make it count
In the world

You only have one
One life

One life
In which
To do what you can
One life
For all of eternity

When it’s gone
It’s gone
And when it’s over
It’s over
Make your life
Something special

You only got one
One life

One life
One special life
One life now
One life forever
One life for all eternity

You only get one life
One life

ONE PRECIOUS LIFE

Robert P. Wallman
6-1-06


“Show me, Oh Lord, my life’s end
And the number of my days
Let me know
How fleeting is my life

You have made my days
A mere handbreadth
The span of my years is as nothing
Before you
Each man’s life is but a breath”                                           Psalm 39:4 & 5

No comments:

Post a Comment