Saturday, April 28, 2012










APRIL 29th, 2012





GOOD TO GO





A long time ago
I made a promise
That was
To live for God
And all others

I did my best to keep it
Only God knows for sure
Whether or not I did
But if God is ready for me
I am ready for him
I am
Good to go

Good to go
To his love
Good to go
To his mercy
Good to go
To the God
Who knows all things
Yes I am ready
I am good to go

I dream of walking
Hand and  hand
With Jesus
I dream of his
And God’s love

Don’t know if God is ready
But when he is
I am
Good to go

Robert P. Wallman
6-24-06

Ps        “……..for the Lord your God is gracious and compassionate
            He will NOT turn his face from you
            If you return to him”                                    2 Chronicles 30:9







No comments:

Post a Comment