Thursday, February 28, 2013










WITNESS


3-1-13


THE GATES OF HELL





You have heard the expression
“A living hell”

I have---and at times
During this life
I have felt
Like nothing could be worse

But is hell a real place
The hereafter

Between health problems-financial problems
And relationship problems
Sometimes I feel like
Nothing could ever be worse
Than this place

DO YOU EVER FEEL THAT WAY?

How do you think Job felt

Do you think that he felt
That wicked people
Sometimes go unpunished

Do you think
He ever felt like
No place could ever be worse than this place

JOB WAS ALIVE

What if our job is
To bring a little bit of HEAVEN to earth

Murder, rape, sexual child abuse
Fraud---bilking our seniors out of their last pennies

If there is a place worse than this
I KNOW this
I don’t want to be there

This place can be bad enough

In Matthew 13---Jesus tells us this story,

“The kingdom of heaven
Is like a mustard seed
Which a man took and planted
In his field

Though it is the smallest
Of all your seeds
Yet when it grows
It is the largest of garden plants
And becomes a tree
So that the birds of the air
Come and birch in its branches”                                                  Matthew 13:31 & 32

I am NOT trying to say
That there is no hell
I KNOW BETTER than that

I’m just saying
What if it is our job
To plant a seed
While we are here on this earth
And let it grow
In to a little bit of heaven

Our world is under attack
Our country is under attack
Out families and children are under attack
And God, Christ, and our churches
Are under attack
From evil forces

Let us all PLANT some seeds
And watch them grow

“And I tell you
That you are Peter
And on this rock
I will build my church
And the gates of hell
Will not overcome it”                                                  Matthew 16:18

Robert P. Wallman
1-23-12

Ps        WITNESS       3-1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment