Friday, March 1, 2013


WITNESS 

3-02-13


“Goodbyes and Peace”

Goodbyes are difficult
Goodbyes always
Cause someone pain

Goodbyes occur
For many reasons
A move, a death, a broken relationship

But as Jesus
Was leaving this world
Jesus said
I leave my peace
With you

It is the kind of peace
That is
Not the peace from this world
But a peace
In spite of this world

A peace that says
In every situation
I am with you
To trust God
And know
God will bring you safely home

God’s peace
Is a victory
Over the darkness of sin
In this world

It is a victory over
The coldness, the indifference, the selfishness,
The ingratitude, the luke warmness
And rejection of this world

So please know
That whatever you are facing
In this world

And if you
Are facing
A goodbye for any reason
I wish you peace

GOD’S PEACE
Robert P. Wallman        5/9/10

Ps       WITNESS       3-02-13

“ALL this I have spoken while still with you-but the COUNSELOR the Holy Spirit
Whom the Father will send in my name-will TEACH YOU all things
And will remind you of everything I have said to you:

PEACE I leave with you-my PEACE I give you
I do not give to you as the world gives
DO NOT let your hearts be troubled-AND DO NOT BE AFRAID”                           John 14:25-27





No comments:

Post a Comment