Thursday, March 21, 2013










WITNESS


3-22-13


TRUST IN THE LORD




Who are you going to trust

TRUST IN THE LORD

We live in a time
When almost all miracles
Are called medical miracles

We are leaving God
OUT OF THE PICTURE

How would you define the word “miracle”

I would define the word “miracle”
As when you’ve come
To the end of what medical science can do
Or-is willing to do
GOD-THE CREATOR AND THE SPIRIT OF LIFE-takes over

What has happened
In my life
Is definitely a “GOD” miracle
And I am proud
To boast in the Lord

TRUST IN THE LORD

In 1977-I walked away from
Peritonitis-gangrene-surgical shock- and a 108 degree temperature

Yet here I am

In additional years in the late 1970’s
And early 1980’s
I walked away-three times
From critical situations
That overlapped my birthday

“Vindicate me-oh Lord
For I have led a blameless life
I have trusted in the Lord
Without wavering”                                          Psalm 26:1

I don’t pretend
EVEN TO MYSELF
That I have lived a blameless life

But I will tell you this
I HAVE TRUSTED in the Lord our God
TRUSTED-over and over again

And so
As I face some more
Difficult medical decisions
I will tell you this

I have NOTHING
Against medical science
But I am
GOING TO TRUST IN THE LORD

The Lord our God
Has given me miracle after miracle
In my life

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TRUST?

God gave me LIFE once in 1955
He gave me life a second time-in 1977
He has performed MIRACLE AFTER MIRACLE
In my life

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TRUST?

“But if SERVING the Lord
Seems undesirable to you
Then choose for yourself-THIS DAY
Whom you will serve
Whether the gods your forefathers served
Beyond the river
Or the gods of the Amorites
In whose land you are living

But as for me
And my household        ( ONLY ME )
We will serve the Lord”                                          Joshua 24:15

TRUST IN THE LORD

Robert P. Wallman
5-7-12

Ps        THE LORD GOD
            Gave me life more than once
            I figure-it is his decision
            WHEN TO BRING ME HOME


WITNESS        3-22-13


“IN God-whose word I praise-
In God-I TRUST-I will not be afraid
What can mortal man do to me?”                               Psalm 56:4

“TRUST in the Lord with all your heart
And lean not on your own understanding”                 Proverbs  3:5

“Do not let your hearts be troubled
TRUST in God-TRUST also in me”                           John 14:1



No comments:

Post a Comment