Thursday, March 7, 2013







WITNESS


3-08-13


I CANNOT TELL A LIE


When I was a young boy
I was fascinated by the saying
Of George Washington
And his quote,
“I cannot tell a lie”

So much so
That I have tried to
Live my life that way

There is someone else
Who cannot tell a lie
And it is OUR GOD

So if you
Are receiving answers
To your prayers
That are too good to be true
That are coming in ½ truths
It just may be
That they are coming
From the other side

For we know God
DOES NOT
CANNOT
cannot lie

For the law of God says,
“You shall not give false testimony
Against your neighbor”                                                                     Exodus 20:16

One of our God’s ten commandments
“THOU SHALT NOT LIE”

And we should
Speak in truths
For God tells us to

“Therefore-each of you
Must put off falsehood
And speak truthfully
To his neighbor
For we are all members
Of one body”                                                                                                 Ephesians 4:25

TURN OFF your old self
Put on your new

If you are LIVING on God’s word
You are speaking in truth
You are living in truth

Peter said 3x
“I do not know the man”                                                            Matthew 26:74
But our Lord gave him another chance
And he came through

This happened
Because Satan got control of Peter
For a slight instant
As he sometimes gets control
Of me and you

Satan-the father of ALL lies

If we are lying
We are not living in God

“You belong to your father
The devil
And you want to carry out
Your father’s desire
He was a murderer
From the beginning
NOT holding to the truth
For there is no truth in him

When he lies
He speaks his native language
For he is a liar
And the father of lies”                                                                                   John 8:44

God CANNOT tell a lie

“I tell you the truth
If anyone keeps my word
He will never see death”                                                                               John 8:51

For our God
Does not lie

Our God says:

“I CANNOT TELL A LIE”

So speak the truth
And live FOREVER with God

Robert P. Wallman
9-10-12

Ps        WITNESS        3-08-13


“To the Jews who had believed him-Jesus said-“If you hold to my teachings
You are really my disciples
Then you will KNOW the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free”              
John 8:31-32




No comments:

Post a Comment