Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DIRECTION









WITNESS


9-4-13


DIRECTION





Dear Lord
I barely know
Where I have been
Let alone where I am going

Please guide me
And walk with me
Today---as I set out
For destinations unknown

“This is the day
The Lord has made
Let us be glad
And rejoice in it”                                      Psalm 118:24

Dear Lord---I know
That if you ceased to love me
For even one second
I would cease to breathe

But I---we
Have no fear about that
Because we know
That we are ALL your children
-----CHILDREN OF GOD

And Lord
As we move through our day---TODAY---
If we get LOST
Please give us the WISDOM---to stop
And ask for YOUR DIRECTIONS

FOR

“This is the day
The Lord has made
Let us be glad
AND REJOICE IN IT”                              Psalm 128:24

In Jesus’ name---we pray

Robert P. Wallman
3-1-12



Ps        WITNESS      9-4-13

No comments:

Post a Comment