Sunday, September 15, 2013

SEEK YE FIRST







WITNESS


9-15-13


SEEK YE FIRST


SEEKING

Are you seeking God
With ALL your heart
With all your soul
With all your mind
With all your strength

IF you are
I GUARANTEE
You will find him

“……..for the Lord
SEARCHES every heart
And understands every motive
Behind the thoughts

If you seek him
HE will be FOUND by you”                                          1 Chronicles 28:9

I think it is KEY
That GOD UNDERSTANDS every motive
For if we seek him
For our OWN ulterior gain
It will be impossible
To find him

“BUT seek ye first
HIS kingdom and his righteousness
And all these things
Will be given to you
AS WELL”                                                                        Matthew 6:33

This is what happened
To me
I have been
PURELY seeking God-I think-
Since I was 22 years old
And I have NO IDEA
HOW I have made it this far

I BELIEVE
God has INTERCEDED for me
THROUGH OTHERS

Parents-siblings-friends-and neighbors

I will be 59 years old
Next year
And I HAVE FOUND GOD
IN THE DEEPEST DARKNESS
OF MY OWN SOUL

And God
Has FILLED that darkness
WITH HIS LIGHT=
THE LIGHT of HIS OWN SON
And the light
Of the sun

“Therefore
Do not worry about tomorrow
For tomorrow
Will take care of itself

EACH DAY
Has trouble enough
OF ITS OWN”                                                       Matthew 6:34

Fifty-nine years old next January
FOOD on the table
A ROOF over my head
And MORE loving family
And friends
Than a person
Has a right to have

“I seek you
With ALL my heart
Do not let me stray
From your commands”                                                   Psalm 119:10

“For the SON OF MAN
Came to seek
And to SAVE what was lost”                                      Luke 19:10

Seek ye first
THE KINGDOM OF GOD
And ALL things
Will be PROVIDED to you

But the TRUTH is
At least in my case
I didn’t
Even have to look

HE FOUND ME FIRST

Robert P. Wallman
8-19-13



Ps        WITNESS        9-15-13

No comments:

Post a Comment