Thursday, November 21, 2013

BLESSINGS

BLESSINGS


How many blessings
Do you have in your life
Or do you have any BLESSINGS
At all

What is a blessing to you
To me-well I define BLESSINGS
As something given to us by God
That moves us forward
In some way
Or something
For your own best welfare

Our very own life
Is a blessing
The next breath of life
That you take
Is a GIFT from God

Your job and your school
Are blessings
Your family and friends
Are MAJOR blessings

In fact
As in my own case
Trials and setbacks
Can be blessings
BECAUSE it allowed me
To mature
And be thankful
For what I do
Have in life

“May God be gracious
To us
And BLESS us
And make his face
Shine upon us
Lord
That your ways
May be known on earth
YOUR SALVATION-among all nations”                                              Psalm 67:1-2

Thank you Lord
FOR THIS GIFT OF LIFE

BLESSINGS

Thank you Lord
For a roof over my head
And food
On the table

BLESSINGS

And thank you Lord
For family and friends
In my life

MOST EXTREME BLESSINGS

And thank you Lord
For the gift of your love
Our most BENEFICIAL BLESSING

Dear Lord-we pray
We NEVER
Take our blessings
So much for granted
That we forget
The giver of our blessings
YOU

We love you Lord
And we appreciate our blessings
Because they are from you

And we thank you Lord
For our spiritual blessings
And the gift of your WORD
In our lives

“BLESSED is the man
Whose sin
The Lord does not count against him
And whose SPIRIT
Is NO DECEIT”                                                                        Psalm 32:2

I will BLESS them
And the places surrounding my hill
I will send down showers in season
There will be SHOWERS of BLESSING”                                Ezekiel 34:26

Dear Lord
We say thank you
For all of our BLESSINGS

Material blessings-spiritual blessings
And mostly
Just the love that you have for us
Oh Lord


Robert P. Wallman
5-23-13


No comments:

Post a Comment