Sunday, November 10, 2013

UNDERSTANDING

UNDERSTANDING


Do you understand
The mysteries of LIFE  
Do you understand
THE MYSTERIES OF GOD

CONGRATULATIONS!-if you can say yes
To BOTH questions-and actually mean it
YOU are the ONLY human being ever
With the EXCEPTION of Jesus Christ
That can

“TRUST in the Lord
With ALL your heart
And lean NOT on your own understanding”                                                            Proverbs 3:5

Well
If you can actually look back
And say
You UNDERSTAND your own life
As it was happening

You are way ahead
Of most of us

BUT GOD UNDERSTANDS

“GREAT is our Lord
And mighty in power
HIS UNDERSTANDING
Has no limit”                                                                                                             Psalm 147:5

We all have lessons
To learn in life
And we all have
To learn them
In our OWN way
And sometimes
These lessons are very painful

If you’re like me
The lesson has to COST you something
(even if it is just peace of mind)
To really take hold
And become ROOTED in you

“:I am
NOT saying this
Because I am in need
For I have LEARNED
To be content
Whatever the circumstances

I KNOW
What it is
To be in need
And I know
What it is to have plenty

I HAVE LEARNED
The secret of being content
In any and every situation

WHETHER well fed or hungry
Whether living in plenty
Or living in want

I can do everything
Through him
Who GIVES me strength”                                                                         Philippians 4:10-13

And that
Is what
I wish for you to UNDERSTAND
How to find peace

PEACE from your past
PEACE in your present
AN D PEACE
As you wake up tomorrow
And embark into the future

“FOR the PEACE of GOD
SURPASSED ALL UNDERSTANDING”                                                         Philippians 4:7

May you UNDERSTAND your life
And the lessons learned
And may you find PEACE

Robert P. Wallman
7-22-13

No comments:

Post a Comment