Friday, September 26, 2014

JOURNAL/I AM.....TIME AND ETERNITY

















JOURNAL/I AM.........TIME AND ETERNITY




“BUT WHO do you say that I AM?” Luke-9:20


IT is a question that EVERYONE of us will have to ANSWER at some point in our life---”ROBERT-who do you say that I am?” SUBSTITUE your own name and answer the question for yourselves


FOR ME-he is MY EVERYTHING-he is the REASON I get up in the morning-he is THE REASON that I LIVE my life the way that I do


“JESUS-you are MY SAVIOR-the CHRIST-the ANOINTED ONE
You are MY LIGHT and MY SALVATION”


It is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S and in JESUS' LOVE for us-you are LIFE ITSELF-
WHO DO YOU DAY that Jesus is?














WITNESS


4-22-13




I AM-TIME AND ETERNITY




With God
There is NO PAST


With God
There is NO FUTURE


GOD LIVES
IN THE ETERNAL NOW


Once and once only
GOD-in the person of JESUS CHRIST
Came out of time and eternity
And walked the dusty back streets-trails-and hills
Of Bethlehem-Jerusalem
And many other cities
Of the old Israel


Jesus told us
Told the world
That he-and his Father
ARE the great I AM


NOT in the past
NOT in the future
IN the eternal now


Long after you and I are gone
He will STILL BE
THE GREAT I AM


I AM
Is mentioned 719 times in the Bible
508 times in the Old Testament
And 211 times in the New Testament


Not I was
Not I will be
I AM


“Moses said to God,
“Suppose I go to the Israelites
And say to them
‘The God of your Fathers
Has sent me to you’
And they ask me
‘What is his name’
Then what should I tell them” Exodus 3:13-14


“I AM”-THE GOD OF LOVE
For ALL of time
For ALL of eternity


“Your throne
Was established long ago
You are from ALL eternity” Psalm 93:2


And he is
To live in the hearts
Of men and women
Of ALL humanity
Forever and ever


“He has made everything beautiful
In its time-He has also set eternity
In the hearts of men
Yet they cannot fathom
What GOD has done
From beginning to end” Ecclesiastes 3:11


And in the New Testament
We find Jesus
Walking the dusty hills and mountainsides
Saying such things as:


“I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE” John 6:41


“I AM the good shepherd-the good shepherd
Lays down his life for his sheep” John 10:11


“I AM THE RESURRECTION and the life
Those who believe in me
Even though they die-WILL LIVE” John 11:25


And so on-and so on-and so on……..


OUR GOD-The God of love
The GOD of time and eternity
OUR GOD-with no beginning
OUR GOD-with no end


OUR GOD-the GOD of love
For ALL of time
For ALL of eternity


THE GREAT I AM


Robert P. Wallman
April 12th, 2013




Ps WITNESS 4-22-13




“I AM the LIGHT of the world-Whoever follows me will NEVER
Walk in darkness-but will have the LIGHT OF LIFE”
John 8:12





9-26-14

No comments:

Post a Comment