Friday, November 7, 2014

JOURNAL/SHAME

















JOURNAL/SHAME




“Their end is destruction-their God IS their stomach-their glory is their SHAME-THEIR MINDS are occupied with earthly things” Philippians 3:19


EACH TIME-before I eat-I TRY to thank God for the FOOD and ALL the other BLESSINGS that I RECEIVE from GOD and from others-IN FACT-I AM of the opinion that you cannot say thank you ENOUGH


MANY try to LIVE by the things of this world-IN the long run-earthly existence cannot satisfy you-sooner or later we face a CRISIS-it is PRECISELY at that time that you NEED GOD and Jesus-”YOU WILL NEVER KNOW that God is all that you NEED-until God is all that you got”-That is what happened to me-and that is WHERE I FOUND MY FAITH


it is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us and a great day to KNOW that we NEVER NEED to feel shame again-Jesus took our shame away














SHAME




Have you ever
Done anything
That you are ashamed of


I have
I used to have
A couple of bad habits
That I repeated
Over and over again


But as I have
Gotten older
And MATURED
I have moved away
From those bad habits


I have gotten
SO CLOSE to God
That I never
Want to offend him again


I want God to say-He's,
“A man after my own heart”
As he said of David 1 Samuel 13:14 and Acts 13:22


Or Job
To whom the Lord said:


“Hast thou considered
My servant Job
That there
Is none like him
In the earth


A perfect and upright man
One that feareth God
And escheweth evil?” Job 1:8


In fact
I want to be so good
And so upright
That my God
IS so proud of me
And my behavior


That he considers
Me (and you)
Like his own Son-Jesus


I never want
My God
To have to feel
Ashamed of me again


Shame is defined as:


“A painful emotion
Caused by a
STRONG sense of guilt-embarrassment-
Unworthiness-or disgrace”


SHAME-not me-not you
We are
BUILDING our lives
On the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God


Shame-NEVER again
We are CHILDREN of the Lord
We are BROTHERS AND SISTERS of Christ


“The SPIRIT itself
BEARS WITNESS
With our spirit


That we are
The children of God” Romans 8:16


We ARE
The brothers and sisters
Of Christ


“Those who look on him
Are RADIANT


Their faces
ARE never covered with shame” Psalm 34:5


And that's
What we are
CHILDREN OF GOD


Living life
The right way


LIVING LIFE GOD'S WAY


Living in the righteousness
And glory of God


“Let us FIX
Our eyes on Jesus
The author
And perfecter of our faith


Who for the JOY
Set before him
ENDURED the cross
Scorning its shame


And sat down
At the right hand
Of the throne of God


CONSIDER him
Who endured such opposition
From sinful men
So that you
Will NOT grow weary
And lose heart” Hebrews 12:2-3


Lose heart-NOT US
SHAMED-NOT US
He took our shame away


We are living
On the GLORY
AND IN THE GLORY OF GOD


Robert P. Wallman
July 28th, 2014




Ps 11-7-14




No comments:

Post a Comment