Sunday, August 30, 2015

FINDING GOD IN THE PRESENCE OF ONE ANOTHER

FINDING GOD IN THE PRESENCE OF ONE ANOTHER We don't ever Have to worry about FINDING GOD For his PRESENCE Is within us He walks with us Through every situation We encounter in life “Because of my integrity You uphold me And set me in your PRESENCE- FOREVER” Psalm 41:12 “Dear children Let us NOT love with words or speech BUT with actions and truth This is how We know That we belong To the truth And HOW we set Our hearts In his presence” 1 John 3:18-19 But it is NOT ENOUGH To know That God lives WITHIN us And that he is present In our hearts We MUST KNOW That the PRESENCE OF God Ia ALIVE=in our brothers and sisters In Christ Of ALL people of God And all people WHETHER they believe in God Or not And treat them accordingly With DIGNITY=with KINDNESS= And with LOVE “A new command I give you: LOVE ONE ANOTHER As I have loved you So you must love ONE ANOTHER By this Everyone will know That you are my disciples IF you love one another” John 13:34-35 We must UNDERSTAND That LOVE is not just a noun But it is also a verb And verb implies action And we need to be NOT just hearers of the words-BUT DOERS “Be doers of the word- And not hearers only- DO what it says” James 1:22 LOVE-love-love=EVERYONE For the presence of God Is in them Do you have an action plan For loving others Mine is very simple: Birthday cards-friendship cards- Poems-and an encouraging word (and HELPING when I can) And most of all LETTING the person know That you CARE about them You would be surprised How an ENCOURAGING WORD Can pick you up MANY of you Have picked me up In my time of need And I am HERE for you If you need me And don't UNDERESTIMATE TH POWER OF PRAYER for others OFTEN times This is our BEST weapon And we can let others know That they are in our prayers “You have made known To me The paths of life You FILL me with joy In your presence” Dear Lord: WE PRAY Thank you for your presence Of living in us And we ask you To HELP US To let others know That we FIND THE PRESENCE OF GOD LIVING IN THEM Robert P. Wallman 8-29-15

No comments:

Post a Comment