Friday, August 14, 2015

THE MOST IMPORTANT "YES" OF YOUR LIFE

THE MOST IMPORTANT “YES” OF YOUR LIFE The most important YES Of your life OF MY LIFE Of anyone's life Is that “YES” We utter to God WHEN he calls our name 2,000 years ago God-through the ANGEL-Gabriel Appeared to Mary- OUR BLESSED MOTHER And ASKED her to be THE MOTHER of God The Mother of Jesus Despite fears- Despite doubts-despite trepidation She said: “I am the Lord's SERVANT May your WORD to me Be fulfilled” Luke 1:38 In other words-”YES” Because of Mary The history of civilization Was changed The WORD Was made flesh “The Word became flesh (IN JESUS) And made his dwelling Among us We have seen His glory The glory of the one And only Son Who came From the Father FULL of grace and truth” John 1:14 HOW will you respond How will I respond For we KNOW IF we are believers God will ask you To ANSWER the call SAY YES to God- And like Mary and Jesus Commit your life to God- I actually did say “YES” To God- When I made my PROMISE ALL those years ago “To LIVE for my family-friends And ALL people everywhere” You whoever you are READING this Are my FRIEND PLEASE BELIEVE THIS: “GREATER LOVE Has no man than this: To lay down One's life For one's friends You are my friends If you do What I command” John 15:13-14 Say yes to God And ANSWER the call If you are a parent You know What it means And I am SURE Most of you parents Would LOVINGLY lay down your life For your child OUR GOD Is a LOVING PARENT To each and every one Of us And He gave up The life of His SON For us In this world So that we could live FOREVER WITH THEM WE can make A formal and public commitment To God Like a Catholic priest Or a pastor does Or we can make A PRIVATE PROMISE to God- As I did Lying on my deathbed in In 1977 What is important Is that we let Our yes to God Mean yes And that we LIVE OUR LIFE By KEEPING Our commitment to God “Let your yes MEAN yes And your no mean no” Matthew 5:37 Make the MOST important YES Of your life And say “YES” to God Then live out the promise Day-in and day-out And you have become A GREAT WITNESS for God To others with your life Just like OUR LORD Jesus And his MOTHER Mary Robert P. Wallman 8-14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment