Monday, August 3, 2015

OUR GOD WHO IS ALWAYS LISTENING

OUR GOD WHO IS ALWAYS LISTENING IF it is true That PRAYER Is the OPENING of our hearts- Our minds-and souls to God Then it is Also true That OUR GOD Is always LISTENING To everything We have to say He listens to us WHEN we are happy And when we are singing His praises But he also listens When we are sad and disappointed And when we are angry And even when We are cranky “I cannot carry ALL this people By myself For they are Too heavy For me If this is the way You will deal with me Then please do me this favor Of killing me at once So that I need no longer Face this distress” Numbers 11:14-15 Yes that is What the Jewish people are In Numbers chapter 11=CRANKY And Moses Is cranky because EVERY time something goes wrong The people come to him- COMPLAINING How about you? Do you ever get cranky? Do you ever COMPLAIN TO GOD? “Listen to my words-Lord Consider my lament HEAR my cry My KING and my God” Psalm 5:2 CRANKY? To say the least HOW do you pray To the Lord? WHEN you get irritated With the world WHEN you get irritated With certain people I assure you I get cranky How about you Do you get a little bit Out of sorts A little bit ANGRY With God It HELPS to know That God is always listening It helps to know That God ALWAYS Wants to know HOW WE FEEL It HELPS to know That SCRIPTURE SHOWS That we can still Talk to God Even when We become fed up “We are from God And whoever knows God LISTENS to us But whoever Is NOT from God Does not listen to us This is how We RECOGNIZE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH And the spirit of falsehood” 1 John 4:6 God is OUR FATHER And what father or mother Does not care What his child Has to say GOD SAYS to us: “I know it's terribly hard I will feed you-WITH LOVE” Dear Lord-WE PRAY- THANK YOU Lord For always Being AVAILABLE to us And always having A LISTENING EAR Robert P. Wallman 8-3-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Patricia Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment