Saturday, April 30, 2016

CHOSEN=APPOINTED BY GOD IN ALL SEASONS

CHOSEN=APPOINTED BY GOD IN ALL SEASONS WE-you and I-have been CHOSEN By God=in ALL seasons We have been called To BEAR FRUIT- Fruit that will last “It was not you Who chose me But I chose you And appointed you To go and bear fruit That will REMAIN” John 15:16 We go through MANY seasons In life Happy times-sad times- JOYFUL TIMES=and times of suffering God CHOOSES us In ALL seasons and we are called To bear fruit In all The seasons of our life “BLESSED is the nation Whose God is the Lord The people he chose For his inheritance” Psalm 33:12 God ORIGINALLY chose the JEWISH PEOPLE But they rejected HIS SON-our Lord I BELIEVE the next coming IS in our nation The nation of America I HOPE AND PRAY This supposedly CHRISTIAN nation- This nation of LOVE=will not Reject God and our Lord too But the pointers seem obvious Many people in our nation Do NOT believe in our Lord Yet alone accept him “BUT if serving the Lord Seems undesirable to you Then CHOOSE for yourselves This day Whom you will serve …..... But as for me And my household We will SERVE THE LORD” Joshua 24:15 I CHOSE God and Jesus MANY YEARS AGO And my family and friends- I HOPE- Will choose GOD AND JESUS too The GOD OF LOVE-KINDNESS- And FORGIVENESS=forever and ever The HARDEST thing in the world To do Is to CONTINUE to SERVE GOD And others In times of SUFFERING But we can do it We have been CALLED To SERVE the Lord At all times-including- OUR times of suffering “That person- Is like a tree PLANTED by streams of water Which yields its fruit in season And whose leaf does not wither- WHATEVER they do PROSPERS” Psalm 1:3 “PREACH the word Be PREPARED in season And out of season CORRECT-rebuke-and encourage With great patience and careful instruction” 2 Timothy 4:2 LIKE the fruit trees That bear fruit EACH and every year I am CONFIDENT That we can continue to BEAR FRUIT IN EACH and EVERY SEASON In Jesus' name Robert P. Wallman 4-29-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKarns

No comments:

Post a Comment