Friday, April 12, 2024

TRUSTING IN THE WAYS OF GOD=GOD'S PROVISION!

TRUSTING IN=THE WAYS OF GOD

(GOD’S PROVISIONS)

 

I LOVE the movie=”IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE”=

Don’t you?=No matter HOW ORDINARY

Our lives are=or think it is=IT STILL MATTERS

 

For you TOUCH OTHERS=with your life=and

Those others=touch STILL OTHERS=Just imagine

IF you had never been born=HOW very different

The world would be

 

HAVE you ever wished=You had never been born?

I have=George Bailey did=You may have too=

TRUSTING IN=THE WAYS OF GOD

God’s provision matters=Your life=my life

ALL LIVES MATTER=as the story of=

“IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE”=and George Bailey

Teaches us

 

“Then Jesus took=the loaves=gave thanks and=

Distributed them=to those who were reclining=and also

AS MUCH of the fish=as they wanted”                                                                                          John 6:11

 

Jesus KNEW=he did NOT have enough=to FEED

These people=He knew=He could not do it

By himself

 

HE TRUSTED IN=the PROVISION=of his Holy

Father God=HIS FATHER=and he got more

LOAVES and fish=than he ever imagined=Sometimes

It just takes=A LITTLE FAITH=in our Holy Father God

FOR A MIRACLE

 

TRUSTING IN=THE WAYS OF GOD=Trusting in

God’s PROVISION=Believing in a MIRACLE=Believing

IN our Father=and his Son Jesus Christ

 

“Abraham answered’=’God himself=WILL PROVIDE

The lamb for=the burnt offering my son’=And the two

Of them went on together”                                                                                                                          Genesis 22:8

 

“The wild animals=honor me=the jackals and

The owls=Because I PROVIDE water=in

The wilderness=

 

And streams in the wasteland=to give drink

To my people=My chosen”                                                                                                                               Isaiah 43:20

 

“Anyone=WHO DOES NOT PROVIDE=for

Their relatives=and especially for their=

Own household=Has denied the faith=and is worse

Than an unbeliever”                                                                                                                             1 Timothy 5:8

 

47+ years ago=I LAY THERE=with tubes=coming out

Of every tube of my body=and then some=due to

Gangrene=peritonitis=surgical shock=and 13

Blood transfusions=I should have died=HOW I lived

I have no idea=How I have survived financially=and

Through all this chronic pain=COMES ONLY

From God=family and friends                  

 

Only through=THE PROVISIONS of God=Only

Through the PROVISIONS of him=Family=friends

And churches

TRUSTING IN=THE WAYS OF GOD!

TRUSTING IN=God’s provision

 

“Now the Lord=PROVIDED a huge fish=to

Swallow Jonah=and Jonah was in=the belly of the fish

Three days and three nights”                                                                                                         Jonah 1:17

 

“Command those=who are rich=in this present world

Not to be arrogant=nor to put their hope=in wealth=

Which is so uncertain=but to

 

Put their hope=In God=WHO RICHLY PROVIDES US=

With everything=for our enjoyment”                                                                                 1 Timothy 6:17

 

“If anyone speaks=They should do so as one=

Who speaks the very words of God=If anyone serves

They should do so=with the strength GOD PROVIDES=

 

So that in all things=God may be praised=through Jesus Christ

To him=be the glory=and the power forever and ever=Amen”                                         1 Timothy 4:11

 

I look back=at my life=and I AM AMAZED=I have survived

All these operations=Intestinal obstructions=and day to day

SEVERE chronic pain

 

I am amazed=that I have SURVIVED FINANCIALLY=through

God=Family and friends=and I am amazed=that I have

SURVIVED SPIRITUALLY and emotionally=ONLY IN GOD

And TRUSTING IN=THE WAYS OF GOD

Trusting in HIS PROVISIONS

 

And so like=Jesus and the MIRACLE of=the loaves

And the fishes=I have had my MIRACLE too=by

TRUSTING IN=THE WAYS OF GOD!

The Father’s Provisions

 

In Jesus’ name= and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=forever loving

FOREVER MIRACLE WORKING=Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

4-09-2024

 

 

Ps         INSPIRED=by an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sarah Hart

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment