Sunday, September 16, 2012







SEPTEMBER 17th, 2012


LIKE HIM


I want to be
Like him

I want to live
Like him

I want to love
Like him

I want to be kind
Like him

I want to forgive
Like him

I want to be smart
In the ways of God
Like him

I want to be known
As a disciple
Of my Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ

I want to be
Like him

Robert P. Wallman
6-29-06

Ps        Jesus ALWAYS had a great love of children
           
           “Unless you change and become like little children
            You will never enter into the kingdom of heaven
            Therefore whoever humbles himself like this child
            Is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven

            And whoever welcomes a little child like this
            In my name –welcomes me

            But if anyone causes one of these little ones to sin
            It would be better for him to have a large millstone
            Around his neck and to be drowned
            In the depths of the sea”                                   Matthew 18:3-4

My mother and father always loved all children
And loved their own children and grandchildren
With an unconditional love
I wish ALL children could experience the love
That they had for us

Rpw
2-22-11

No comments:

Post a Comment