Thursday, September 6, 2012







SEPTEMBER 7th, 2012


YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD


I once belonged to a church
In Miami
The minister there
Was quite a good guy

One day
I went into his office
And I told him
What I thought my life meant
SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING

He was quite patient
And listened
To my whole story

He did
A number of things for me
Including running a poem of mine,
“THE IMPORTANCE OF ONE PERSON”
In the church paper

Due to illness and moving
I had been away from the church
For a couple of years
When I went back
And went to communion

He said
As he handed me the host,

“REMEMBER-You are
A CHILD OF GOD”

As we ALL are DR. REES

DR. REES
This one is for you

Robert P. Wallman
August 19th, 2007

Ps       “The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit
             That we are GOD’S CHILDREN”                                     Romans 8:16

           “How great is the love
             The Father has lavished on us
             That we should be called CHILDREN OF GOD
             And that is what we are
             The reason the world does not know us
             Is that it did NOT know him”                                           1 John 3:1

            

No comments:

Post a Comment