Tuesday, September 25, 2012







SEPTEMBER 26th, 2012


LIVING FROM THE INSIDE OUT


I am
Living from the inside out
I am
Letting God’s love
Turn me all around
I am
Letting God’s love
Turn me every which way
But down

I am
Living on God’s love
I am
Living inside out

Inside out
Is the way
I want to live
Inside out
Is the way
I want to give
Inside out
I want to give
All that’s in me

Inside out
I just
Want to live
Inside out
I just
Want to give you
The love that God gave to me

I just want to live
Inside out

Robert P. Wallman
7-02-06

Ps        “You TURN things upside down
              As if the potter were thought to be
              Like the clay

              Shall what is formed say to him
              Who formed it
              “He did not make me”
               Can the pot say of the potter
              “He knows nothing”                                                              Isaiah 29:16

              “You TURNED my wailing into dancing
                You removed my sackcloth
                And clothed me with joy”                                                   Psalm 30:11

              “Remember this
                Whoever TURNS a sinner
                From the error of his way
                Will save him from death
                And cover over a multitude of sins”                                       James 5:20
               

No comments:

Post a Comment