Tuesday, April 22, 2014

JOURNAL/CUT TO THE HEART

Dear Lord-at Pentecost-when the people learned that you were the Christ-they were "CUT TO
THE HEART"

Like them-when I think about my wrong doing in this world-I AM CUT TO THE HEART

Dear Lord-I am SORRY-and may I LIVE a life that is a CLOSER walk with thee

it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE! in your constant LOVE for us





















A HEART CONDITION




Do you have
A heart condition


I am NOT
Talking about the physical illness


The kind that robs you
Of health-causes operations
And is-I believe
The number 1 cause of death


THE LORD KNOWS
That I am
Sympathetic to that
And the people of that illness
And ALL illness


No-I am talking about
The KIND of heart condition
That makes you KIND to
CARING to
And LOVING to others


For this is the second commandment
“LOVE your neighbor as yourself”
Treat them
As HOW
You would have them you
Treat you


GO THE EXTRA MILE
For them


For the heart is
Figuratively and literally
The center of a person
That which gives direction
To a person


So while
I HOPE and PRAY
That you not
Have a physical heart condition


I hope and pray
That you do have
A SPIRITUAL heart condition


THE CONDITION
Of LOVE for God
and the condition of love
And connection
To the human race
For EVERY other human creature
ALIVE in it


“But the Lord said to Samuel,
'Do not
Consider his appearance
Or his height
For I have
Rejected him


The Lord
DOES NOT
Look at the things man looks at


Man looks
At the outward appearance
But the Lord
LOOKS AT THE HEART'” 1 Samuel 16:7


How wonderful
For us


FOR we have a chance
With the Lord
No matter
Our outer appearance


So I HOPE you do
Have that SPIRITUAL heart condition
And connection


For the Lord
Is looking
IS LOOKING
At our heart


And when Saul
Did not obey the Lord
He REPLACED him with David
Who was-a man
“AFTER his own heart”


“'You acted foolishly,'
Samuel said to David


'You have not kept
The command
The Lord your God
Gave you


IF you had
He would have established
Your kingdom over Israel
FOR ALL TIME


But now
Your kingdom will not endure
The Lord has sough out a man
AFTER HIS OWN HEART


And appointed him leader
Of his people
Because
You have NOT KEPT
The Lord's command'” 1 Samuel 13:13-14


Well I hope
And pray that you do not
Have a physical heart condition
But if you do


I HOPE AND PRAY
For a physical miracle
For you
(ALL THINGS are possible with God)


But whoever you are
Reading this


I hope and pray
That you have a SPIRITUAL heart condition
For your fellow man


FOR THERE
But for the GRACE of God
Go I


In Jesus' name!


Robert P. Wallman
3-17-14





Ps WITNESS 4-22-14

No comments:

Post a Comment