Friday, April 11, 2014

PARADISE LOST-PARADISE FOUND

















PARADISE LOST-PARADISE FOUND




I often wonder
WHAT Jesus was feeling
In the garden
The night before
HE WAS to die on the cross
FOR US


“Agony,” of course
That is what
It is ALWAYS referred to


He asked his friends
And Apostles
To sit up with him
WHILE he prayed


They couldn't even do that


“COULD you men
NOT keep watch with me
For one hour”


He asked Peter,


“Watch and pray
That you will not fall
Into temptation


The spirit is willing
BUT the body is weak” Matthew 26:41-42


LET down by his friends
Even before
He FACED his moment of truth


PARADISE LOST


HOW AWFUL
That must have felt for him
For which of us
Hasn't been let down
By a friend or two


The next day
As Jesus hung on the cross
DYING for our sins
One of the men
Being crucified with him said
To another man,


“'Don't you fear God
Since you are
Under the same sentence


We are punished justly
For we are getting
What our deeds deserve
But this man
Has done nothing wrong'


Jesus answered him,
'I tell you the truth
Today you will be with me
In paradise'” Luke 23:40-43


And I believe
That that is where Jesus was
IN PARADISE
Along with the other man
That day


HIS VICTORIOUS RESURRECTION
And the fact that his message
OF LOVE-FORGIVENESS-AND KINDNESS
Proves that


I PRAYED my whole life
That IF I was alive
With Jesus
At that time
I would have
WENT to the cross with him


WHILE I/we
WILL never know
The answer to that


My PARADISE LOST-in my life
Has been my health
My finances
And the fact
That I was never
To have my own family


But my PARADISE FOUND
Has been my life
And FAITH in God
And my life and faith in others
And HOW
I have been REWARDED


You see
I live IN PARADISE


Beautiful weather
Beautiful grounds-green grass-palm trees
ALL surrounded by water


The MOST loving family
Friends, neighbors, and churches
I am
SURROUNDED BY LOVE


And ALWAYS
SURROUNDED BY GOD'S LOVE


I call it
PARADISE FOUND


My own personal garden of Eden
But in
ALL the good ways


ALL LOVE


So I thank my God
And my PERSONAL SAVIOR Jesus Christ
For taking the cross for me


And I say thank you
To him,
My family, my friends and neighbors, and churches
FOR SURROUNDING me with their love


PARADISE FOUND


Robert P. Wallman
3-13-14




Ps MISC. WITNESS 4-11-14




MAY YOU also find your personal paradise from LIVING IN THE LORD






No comments:

Post a Comment