Wednesday, January 25, 2017

FINDING YOUR SOUL MATES IN THIS LIFE



















FINDING YOUR SOUL MATES
IN THIS LIFE


We all have SOUL MATES
In this life


I am talking about
The KIND of relationship
That is BASED
More on SPIRITUAL BONDS


Than on building
A flesh & blood relationship
ALTHOUGH it may include
These too


I have been BLESSED
In that I have had MANY
SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIPS-
Particularly since I started
To WRITE & SHARE my poetry


I even have ONE friendship
In which we CALL OURSELVES
BFF'S=and it GREW out of a=
SPIRITUAL relationship=and it STILL IS


But it has BLOSSOMED
Into a TRUE & CARING friendship
I would do anything
For that particular person


As I would do-for almost
ALL OF YOU


FINDING your soul mates
In this life


“For WHOEVER
Does the will of God
IS my brother-and sister-
And mother” Mark 3:35


My parents-and my sisters-
Aren't just my blood
Aren't just my family


WE always had and HAVE
The WORD of God
Between us and within us


The SAME is true of my cousins-
my aunts and uncles-and MANY
of my friends


We have the SHARED
Word of God between us


And we all KNOW
The Word of God
NEVER DIES


“He humbled you
Causing you to hunger
And then feeding you
With manna


Which neither you
Nor your ancestors had known
To TEACH YOU


That man
Does not live on bread alone
But on EVERY WORD


That comes
From the mouth of the Lord” Deuteronomy 8:3


“Heaven and earth
Will pass away


But my WORDS
Will NEVER pass away” Matthew 24:35


And NEITHER will our relationships
With our soul mates
They will STAND
The test of time
They are ETERNAL


MORE than a friend
A soul mate
Is someone
Who TOUCHES our soul


They know us and LOVE US
For who we are


I AM SO BLESSED


I have found soul mates
In my BFF-in my parents-in my sisters=
And in my cousins-and aunts &uncles
As well as in so MANY of my friends


That IS what sharing truth=
SHARING LOVE=and sharing the WORD
Of God
Will do for you/FOR US
In our relationships


“ALL the believers
Were in ONE heart and mind


NO one claimed
That any of their possessions
Was their own


But they shared everything
THEY HAD” Acts 4:32


I have FOUND MY SOUL MATES-
Indeed it IS ALL of you-


THANK YOU so much


And that is BECAUSE
Our relationships that we SHARE
Are BASED ON
THE WORD OF GOD


LOVE YOU ALL-MY DEAR SOUL MATES


Robert P. Wallman
1-24-17





Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Monsignor Stephen J. Rossetti

No comments:

Post a Comment