Friday, January 20, 2017

LIVING IN HARMONY WITH GOD AND OTHERS



















LIVING IN HARMONY
WITH GOD AND OTHERS


Our God is a UNIFIER
Our God wants us
To live in unity
LIVE IN HARMONY


With him and with the
OTHER people in this world


“KINDNESS and truth shall meet
Justice and PEACE
Shall kiss” Psalm 85:11


It seems as though
It is very difficult


To live BOTH honestly-and
In gentleness in this world
Yet that IS what
Our God wants


That is what his
SON-Jesus-did


So the least we can do
Is IMITATE God-imitate Christ
And live IN HARMONY and peace
With God


And ATTEMPT to live
In harmony and peace
With ALL OTHERS


“It is he
Who will BUILD the temple
Of the Lord


And he will be clothed
With MAJESTY
And will sit and rule
On his throne


And there will be HARMONY
Between the two” Zechariah 6:13


LIVING IN HARMONY with God
In harmony among Catholics-
Among ALL Christian faiths
And the JEWISH FAITH


Living in harmony with all those
Who BELIEVE our God-
IS the God of LOVE
And the God of the LIVING


“Live IN HARMONY
With one another


Do not be proud-
But be WILLING to associate
With people-of low position” Romans 12:16


People today speak
ABOUT “hard truths”
And “tough love”


MAYBE there is a place
For that-
I don't know


But I do KNOW
Our God LOVES US ALL-
He wants us to get the point
Of TREATING OTHERS with
Love-forgiveness-and MERCY


The WAY our God-treats us
Our God wants us to LIVE IN HARMONY
With one another


To FLOURISH together in peace


Our God-Our Jesus-PAID for our sins
On the cross
In MERCY for us


I BELIEVE-he wants us
To EXTEND peace and mercy
To ONE ANOTHER


“Have mercy on me-my God-
Have mercy on me


For in you
I take refuge


I will take refuge
In the shadow
Of your wings


UNTIL the disaster
Has passed” Psalm 57:1


I DREAM of a world
Of LIVING IN HARMONY


With God and ONE ANOTHER


I LIVE FOR AND I PRAY FOR
That world
To become a reality


A reality of LOVE-of peace-
Of harmony-
Regardless of our differences


In Jesus' name,


Robert P. Wallman
1-19-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Eve Tushnet








THANK YOU for ALL the birthday messages-calls-cards-etc.,-------- I AM DEFINITELY
FEELING THE LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment