Monday, January 2, 2017

I AM GRATEFUL FOR GOD'S GREATEST GIFT

I AM GRATEFUL FOR GOD'S GREATEST GIFT I am GRATEFUL- For the greatest gift ever from God THE GIFT OF LIFE I think I ALWAYS was=I think I always KNEW That LIFE was a gift=and a BLESSING NEVER to be taken for granted But that idea was greatly REINFORCED- In 1977-WHEN-I received- The sacrament of the sick-because of Gangrene-peritonitis-a 108 degree temperature And a host of other things STRONG enough to end my life Oh LIFE-what a GIFT- What a BLESSING Despite this chronic illness-this Severe abdominal pain-I will never LOOK at life-any other way- BUT as a GIFT and a BLESSING “And this is a PROMISE He made to us: ETERNAL LIFE” 1 John 2:25 OH LIFE-what a GIFT-and What a BLESSING To SPEND with my family- My friends-and my churches And then to LIVE ETERNALLY- With God-with Christ HOW BLESSED am I How blessed are we “Your word-Lord-is ETERNAL It stands FIRM In the heavens” Psalm 119:89 “Then they will go away (THOSE who do NOT know God) To eternal punishment But the righteous- TO ETERNAL LIFE” Matthew 19:46 “To those- Who by PERSISTENCE In doing GOOD Seek glory-honor-and immortality He will GIVE-eternal life But for those Who are self-seeking And REJECT the truth And follow evil There WILL be wrath and anger” Romans 2:7-8 Life is indeed GOD'S GREATEST GIFT And is very fragile It CAN be over In a heartbeat As I have come SO CLOSE To finding out Life is a gift TREAT it like it is YOUR most important possession For indeed IT IS It is GOD'S GREATEST BLESSING To us=BE GRATEFUL “BLESSINGS crown the head Of the righteous But violence overwhelms The mouth of the wicked” Proverbs 10:6 This month=IT will be 40 years Since my MIRACLE In the COMING YEARS I HOPE to find out IF God's BLESSING of me Is really that STRONG Of course-I KNOW that it is But READ what PSALM 90 says: “OUR DAYS may come To 70 years Or eighty If our STRENGTH ENDURES ….....” Psalm 90:10 I am GRATEFUL TO GOD For GOD'S GREATEST GIFT-LIFE USE your years wisely=GIVING LOVE I would like to think That I have done that And I would like to think That I WILL continue to do so Thank you Lord For this MAGNIFICENT GIFT= It has been A GREAT RIDE Robert P. Wallman 1-1-17 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. Kenneth Grabner, C.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment