Thursday, January 19, 2017

THANK YOU/WRITTEN ON ALL OF OUR HEARTS



















THANK YOU/WRITTEN ON
ALL OF OUR HEARTS


Today on my 62nd birthday
I want to THANK God
And my Lord and Savior Jesus


For ALL the miracles
In my life and for SUSTAINING ME
For 40 more years
On this JOURNEY called LIFE


I also want to THANK my parents-
Now gone-my two sisters-and
My extended family-friends-and churches
For taking this WALK with me


And for ALL the HELP-
You all have provided


I KNOW I couldn't have
Made it without God and Jesus-
And without ANY of you


PRAISE God and Praise Jesus=PRAISE
My FAMILY-my friends-and my churches


And may the WORD of God
Be


WRITTEN ON ALL OF OUR HEARTS


To KNOW the will of God
Is a gift


Some 40 years ago
I made a BLOOD PROMISE
To God and to Jesus-and to ALL
of the world


“To LIVE for my family-my friends-and
For ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”


I BELIEVE God wants me
To be ALIVE
And I intend on LIVING out
My entire LIFE


For however LONG that that is-
On the WORDS OF GOD


You see GOD'S Word-
Jesus' message of love-is
WRITTEN within me
And I HOPE-within you too


According to Scripture
This GIFT has already been
Given to us


“To DO your will-O my God
Is my delight


And your law is
WITHIN MY HEART” Psalm 40:9


“You SHOW
That you are
A LETTER from Christ


The result of our ministry
Written NOT with ink
But with the SPIRIT
Of the LIVING GOD


Not on tablets of stone
But on tablets
Of HUMAN HEARTS” 2 Corinthians 3:3


The WORD of God
Is written INSIDE of me
WRITTEN inside of you too


This is WHY there is
Such LOVE between us


This is why
ALL of us together
ARE Christ's living-breathing apostles


On 1-19-2017=my 62nd birthday
WE LOVE one another
Just as Christ first loved-
ALL OF US


The problem that exists
WITNIN ME/within us


Is that we don't always
Want to do it God's way


We want to do it
OUR OWN WAY


But LIFE has taught me
God has taught me-
Christ and Scripture-HAVE
TAUGHT ME


That the way to live
-The ONLY way to get it right
Is LIVING GOD'S WAY


Loving God with everything
That we have-and loving ONE ANOTHER
For we are all-
Brothers and sisters in God
Brothers and sisters in Christ


“A new command
I give you:
LOVE ONE ANOTHER


As I have loved you
So you MUST LOVE
One another


By this-EVERYONE-
We'll know-that you
ARE my disciples


IF you love one another” John 13:34


THANK YOU ALL
For taking this journey with me


THIS JOURNEY OF LOVE


For it is-LOVE-
WRITTEN on ALL of OUR HEARTS


I LOVE YOU ALL!


Robert P. Wallman
1-18-17






No comments:

Post a Comment